Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow for sale (PS3), and a few other PS2 titles

InsaneKhent

[12] Conqueror
I bought this game on it's release day (which happens to be TODAY) thinking I'd like it, but I just couldn't make myself care. Maybe I'm just getting too old for certain video games. Anyway, the copy I have is barely used so the box, booklet, and disc are in perfect condition. I'll sell it to anyone in person for $30, which is half the price I got it for. Just post up and let me know if you're interested and we'll make the exchange at a gathering or tournament. I'm not mailing anything out because I'm too lazy.

Also, I'm selling a few older games for PS2 that I bought used from gamestop. Xenosaga III is the only one in the original box; the rest are in generic gamestop store ones.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - $10
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II - $20 (this game isn't easy to find)
Xenosaga: Episode I - $5
Xenosaga: Episode III - $10

Buy now, cause I'm throwing all this shit out before the end of the year.

You gonna head to Jaxel's on the 23rd? We can make to exchange there or at Jersey Shoryuken if you don't mind waiting that long. If not, I can just find an excuse to head down to AC to gamble and drop it off to your address there. You're only an hour away from me after all. Thanks!

BG DA2 goes for a shitload more on amazon and such. I'd recommend you keep your hands on it or sell it for a higher price, even if you're not doing it for a money.

Back