[Central California] SOUL IS BURNING!

If you really want to play against others, get a ps3 compatible joystick or controller and start playing at tourneys. Due to the 360 controller licensing, joysticks and controllers will be easier to come by on ps3. 360 tourneys tend to be sponsored and few and far in between.

ok 1 more noob question...do you have to use an actual ps3 controller or can you use ps2? i want to play at that games on tourny nov 16th, but dont want to look totally noob!

[REAL Central California] Game Theory Chapter 2

So, who here lives in the San Luis Obispo/Five Cities area? We're about an hours drive from Santa Barbara, and about 90 minutes from Salinas.

Just looking for more opponents in the area. We've got a weekly club that meets every Friday night where we play a lot of video games. Since I run the video game section of the club, I pretty much determine what we play.

edit: No need for redundancy

since this is technically a "central california" thread im going to drop a post in the hopes people from my area see this. anyways it would be cool to gather together with people from the 209 modesto/turlock/ceres somewhere close by, also if anyone wants to kick it on XBL, just message me for my gamertag.

Back