Chronicle of Souls. A CaS project.

ZionOAS

[10] Knight
Hey everyone, I like to welcome you here to my canvas. I have been very stringent about these character creations because I have a vision. A vision that will incorporate the story of Soul Calibur and blend the continuity with the side stories that have been included in the games II,III,VI. I could still use help in some areas because I never owned II, I never played the Weapon Master's story. But I used a guide I found on Gamefaqs to read up on it, and since the mode itself wasn't a created character I took liberties with the designs. The majority of my characters stem from my days playing Chronicles of the Sword on III, my three main characters are actually all from my CaS family. Zion has remained my Cadet through the years. Alicia was a support character I made during my Chronicle, but has become my Conduit. Domonic, another support character from my Chronicle has taken on the role of my Weapons Master. So the story itself will have the Weapon Masters story begin before the main timeline, and will involve the first life of Zasalamel which I want to tie into Tristy, a character in that story. But will focus on the relationship built between the Conduit and the Cadet and their stories which will become intertwined. I want to present this in a fashion of the Soul Chronicles with the character images and it would be enjoyable to have voice acting. If the story becomes popular enough. I don't want to spoil the entire thing, but there is enough information out there that you will already know what is happening in the story. I'm just glad I have gotten to this point where I am sharing the character creations with you. I will be happy if any fans of the original characters enjoy my character renditions, I was never really satisfied with what I was producing on the PS4. So I crossed over onto the PC and I just want to give a special thanks to the modding community for your work and giving me allot more options and accessibility to be creative! I'm in the process of learning how to mod SCVI myself right now and hopefully I can produce some items that will help you all and my project.

If there is an better option of posting my images let me know, I know I could go to Deviantart with you all. It's just back in the day I wasn't really for the place because I had a group on MSN with all my stuff and what not. And that's probably shown a glimpse of my age, but the Legend Will Never Die!!

At the moment I have completed the main cast of hero characters. I will list small descriptions of them. I am still working on the antagonist at the moment. I tried to make them as close to their SCIII outfits. I won't be making Xiaoxin and Feofan since you could only get one of them in the original. But if I change my mind before starting the project, there could still be a place for them. But mainly I wasn't happy with what I was seeing in Feofan's creation and it stopped me from even starting Xiaoxin. When I started making Tina, Luca, Yulin I decided to change their colors to match with the Arthias banner. I have 2P of Aeneas, and the others that get corrupted but its just red eyes so I didn't want to waste the space and having to switch them out of extra slots on Vodkalibur.

I also made Huaran and his malfested form. Dion, Natalie and Bolta. But you should kind of already know what they look like. I'll add them later.

**UPDATE: All the characters I'm going to create are here. My time has still been limited so I'm going to be study the process of creating mods. I may start focusing on hair models first.

Once again I want to give a special thanks to all the modders out there!

Please Enjoy.

SCII WEAPON MASTER MODE~
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_13_38 PM.png SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_20_15 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_26_03 PM.png
Domonic The Weapon Master: Base - Corrupted Weapon Form - Ultimate Weapon Form [OC weapon master]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_14_40 PM.png
Arma [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_15_52 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_18_00 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_16_43 PM.png
The Immortal Muhumusa - Shadiyah the Red Star - Niambi the Blue Star [OC]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_18_04 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_20_55 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_35_17 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_21_44 PM (2).png
Akana the Gate Guardian: Base - Armored - Sacred Soul Form [OC]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_24_51 PM (2).png
Bastian the Gate Guardian [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_25_34 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_26_15 PM (2).png
Krysta the Gate Guardian: Base - Armored [OC]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_26_05 PM.png
Tristy the Gate Guardian [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_25_29 PM.png
Minevera the Weapon Master's Rival [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_24_07 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_24_46 PM.png
Hobb & Lanbardy, Veral's servants [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_36_00 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_38_35 PM.png
Veral Seeker of the Cursed Sword: Base - Final Boss [OC redesign]

SCVI LIBRA OF SOULS~

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_22_33 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_23_16 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_28_32 PM.png
Alicia the Conduit: Libra of Souls 1P, Arthias Rebellion 2P [OC Conduit]

SCIII CHRONCICLES OF THE SWORD~

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_24_06 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_20_43 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_18_2021 9_41_10 AM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_18_2021 9_43_52 AM (2).png
Zion: The Cadet of Grandall - Arthias Rebellion Leader - Dragon Armor & Dragon Sword - Final Chapter Soul Calibur [OC Cadet]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_21_47 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_24_54 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_11_12 PM.png
Abelia: Parousia Academy - Grandall Commander - Enthralled by Strife
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_12_52 PM.png
Aeneas: Base - Enthralled by Strife
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_26_42 PM.png
Riese: Base - Enthralled by Strife
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_25_23 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_17_18 PM (2).png
Girardot: Grandall Retiree - Arthias Rebellion Leader
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_27_12 PM.png
Miega: Base - Enthralled by Strife [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_27_56 PM.png
Eurydice: Base - Enthralled by Strife
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_29_10 PM.png
Ailian
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_30_05 PM.png
Kanon
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_30_50 PM.png
Leraje
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_31_25 PM.png
Tina [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_32_04 PM.png
Luca [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_32_49 PM.png
Yulin [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 7_14_14 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_33_47 PM.png
Rudiger [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  1_19_2021 6_34_16 PM.png
Jinkai
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_45_46 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_41_59 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_52_56 PM (2).png
Chester: Base - Mantis King - Malfested Advisor
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_53_04 PM.png
Areon: Dalkia Commander

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_46_53 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_50_09 PM (2).png
Luna The Klessirpemdo Leader: Base - Final Battle [2p OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_48_03 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_49_29 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_48_26 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_48_24 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_49_35 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_47_45 PM (2).pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_52_07 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_46_39 PM (2).png
The Klessirpemdo: Lupi The Fires of Hell 1P/2P, Heal-Do The Water of Origin 1P/2P, Elua The Wind of Creation 1P/2P, Aege The Earth of Foundation 1P/2P [2p OC redesigns]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_53_40 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_55_07 PM.png
Roin: Dalkia General - For Love of the Queen
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_56_03 PM.png
Aurelia: Queen of Dalkia
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_56_54 PM.png
Mooncalf: Forgotten Mother of the Moon
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_57_27 PM.png
Hyle: Halteese defector, Maletta spy
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 4_59_46 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_02_19 PM.png
Kierkess: Halteese Assassins Leader - Malfested revenge
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_23_03 PM.png
Demuth: King of Maletta
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_18_2021 9_46_07 AM (2).png
Ancient Dragon [OC]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_04_03 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_12_56 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_14_14 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 5_15_45 PM.png
Strife's Personal Guard, The Ressentiment: Alastor, Acacia, Agave, Domenthi [OC redesign]
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_10_2021 10_16_17 PM.pngSOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2_17_2021 8_54_49 PM (2).png
Strife Astlar: Grandall Emperor, Mad Emperor

Age: Unknown, in his mid-20s at the start of his journey. When he defeats Veral and seals Soul Edge he is locked away in Astral Chaos. He is unable to contain Soul Edge and is corrupted by Soul Edge's power. He still tries to contain the sword and fragments are left behind as the majority of the sword escapes. When he is freed from this seal he is so far gone that he cannot control himself. At this point his body has aged but his mind is still at the point of Veral's defeat. He anticipates the next battle, is laid back free spirit. He is very close to Arma, after he defeats her she decides to become his disciple. But he never really teaches her, and ends up learning more from her. They form a bond as he travels the world in his journey to stop Veral. Minevera is his rival, but he cannot understand why she would side with Veral? The disappointment in her sours his once affectionate feelings for her. After defeating Veral, the Guardians begin the sealing Soul Edge but it's power had grew too powerful. Domonic uses his own power to complete the seal but he is sealed away in Astral Chaos. Still Soul Edge degraded the seal and eventually freed itself, leaving Domonic trapped and corrupted from it's power. In a space with no concept of time it wasn't until the Conduit entered the Astral Chaos behest of Muhumusa that he was freed and purified of the corruption. He returned to the future to assist the Arthias Rebellion against Grandall. After the war the Conduit opened an Astral Fissure that allowed him to return to his own time. He learned that his time was prosperous and he settled down with Arma starting a family.
He fights with his bare hands and feet and spiritual energy. The has a mark of the Ultimate Weapon on his chest, a mysterious symbol he has had since birth. An orphan he does not understand it's origin, and seeks the guidance of Muhumusa the Eternal. Little does he know that going to seek training with her will trigger his fated journey. She teaches him how to unleash the Ultimate Weapon form, giving him hardened skin, increased strength, spirit, and flight. When he removes his prayer beads he can stop limiting his power and transform.
Arma found her master killed. With no one else she was determined to find her master's killer. She happened to cross paths with a warrior with a strong aura, that person was Domonic. She accused him of murder and attacked him believing she could attain revenge. But her utter defeat made her question her own abilities, when the true killers emerged it was Domonic who defended her and brought justice to her soul. She didn't know how to ask but she began to follow him and would proclaim that she was his disciple. He was reluctant to accept her offer but she was his companion throughout his entire journey, she became his confidant and lover. She thought she lost him when he defeated Veral, proud that she at least carried a part of him.
Not many can say they attained an eternal life that was without a curse. She has seen many things, even a budding warrior become a Master of Edges. Her knowledge and ability of memory rivals that of a certain immortal. Yes even she was there that day when that one's cursed existence began. But before that chronicle had started she was the Teacher of Domonic and Minevera. She watched over them as the man known as Veral torn their bond apart and lead them down a path to their ultimate fates. She reappears again to two more star fated lovers, ones whose life hangs in the balance and the other whose life has yet to find it's purpose. Once again the presence of Soul Edge plays the ring master to the journeys of two she must mentor. Her magics can rend the very fabric of time and space, she has perfect memory and can knowledgeable of many spells, magic and abilities. She is nearly immortal. Yet few have discovered her children are apart of her and all three must be destroyed to sever her immortality.
Niambi was born a woman, she is not the flesh of a normal woman. She may not carry the magical powers of her 'mother' yet she has found her place with her swords. Niambi seldom wears her long braids down, normally keeping it up in a wrap. Her sister and she favorite animals are cats, most notable Tigers. It is not by choice but her favorite color is Blue.
Shadiyah the twin sister of Niambi cannot see clearly without her glasses. She always has her pet cat Windy with her. She carries the same dry humor and disposition her sister does. But she tends to frown more than her. She dislikes the sunlight and would rather stay inside and on the water.
Alicia was returning from an adventure to visit her teacher Dorona(sp). Se was a daring adventurer, a mercenary, she lived a free life and would not find herself dying on her knees. But through an unfortunate turn of events found herself on the verge of life and death. She awoke to the voice of Zasalamel. He informed her the only way she could continue her life was to take in the power of an Astral Fissure. The mark on her hand would allow her to preform the feat, and when she fought the Berserker she discovered that she had new abilities. The mark would feel as though it was splitting open but forces from the Astral void came from her hand. When all was said and done Zasalamel gave her the Libra of Souls and she began her journey to save her life. She was able to close many Astral fissures, meet strong warriors, brave grand adventures. But it was her meeting with Groh and the Aval Organization that would pit her against Azwel and the Qualifiers. After defeating Azwel, she began to search for Groh who had saved her during a battle with Azwel and thought to have died. When she found him she was able to return him from his berserk rage and at the same time learn how to reach into the chaos and form Soul Calibur and Soul Edge. Her comrade would learn to control his power because of her and learn to use it for humanity. Her journey sprung another mystery upon her, Zasalamel the man who had constantly advised and tested her brought her into the Astral Chaos. And their battle their awakened something within her. A source that he called "The Hero King." Though she was able to fight succumbing to it's influence, a chill that would raise the hairs on her neck would often come over her. She began working closely with Dion of the Aval Organization and continuing to journey.
When she met the Cadet he had become a Commander, he had obtained his freedom, yet he had still not found his purpose. They had many run ins together but she had never seen him so broken until the death of Girardot. At that point she and the others who decided to leave Grandall joined the rebellion. In order to help their military strength Muhumusa sent her to the Astral Chaos in search of a warrior she once knew in the past with Shadiyah in tow. They found the Weapon's Master and she defeated his corrupted crazed form and was able to use her power to absorb it purifying him. They returned to their world with a powerful asset. In the battle against Grandall she found at the Cadet's side until the end, keeping the Ressentiment at bay while he battled Strife and killing Agave. When Strife's power still seemed too much for the Cadet, Luna and she combined their power to summon the Cursed Sword's opposite Soul Calibur for the Cadet to wield. After the war, the Cadet finally expressed his feelings for her and they began to journey together, looking for a new adventure.
During the century the Protégées began the Pan Africa Slave Trade. Zion was an unfortunate victim of this, he found himself being exchanged to Grandall and would become a member of their infantry. Not many ever had the ability to rise to the highest ranks of the Grandall military but if he could he would attain status and freedom. To no longer be a slave he had this one moment, Girardot shouted out to the military academy students, rallying them with his words. He gripped his blade and swore upon it that he would not hesitate, be defeated, or lose his chance. The students would often ask each other, "when you called upon the god of death this morning, what did he say?" They would respond, "not today!" Throughout the Mantis War the soldiers began to call him the God of Death. He had become a hero to the Grandall people, he had protected those he had fought so hard for. He was still empty and then everything he knew turned upside down when he discovered that Girardot had rebelled against Emperor Strife. He tried to bring him in custody yet when Strife arrived with the Ressentiment he impaled Girardot with Soul Edge ending his life. At this moment the last words that Girardot had said to him had struck a cord that seemed to resonate with everyone he crossed swords with. What was he fighting for? Had he become free? He attacked Strife but wasn't strong enough to overcome Soul Edge. He and the others who were against Strife's decision to kill Girardot were thrown into prison. But it wasn't soon until the Conduit and thers that would rebel staged a prison break. When Alastor appears he leads him deeper in the prison as the others escape and frees the Klessirpemdo and Chester. The combined efforts are enough to defeat Alastor but not when Strife arrives. Chester sacrifices himself to allow the Cadet to give them all a winning chance. With him constantly succeeding where others have failed, he would discover a way to contest against Soul Edge.
After some soul searching he and Rudiger decided to reestablish the Arthias Rebellion Army, this time he would take up command and march against the very people he once protected, taking out small encampments and building a suitable army. But an Army wouldn't gain the upper hand he needed. He is sent out on a wager given by Muhumusa; if he would be able to slay a dragon she would make an armor and weapon capable of fighting against Strife. He travels with Niambi and eventually discovers a dragon's lair and slays the beast bringing back it's caraccas. His armor is completed when the Conduit returns with the Weapon Master. He finally sets out to the capital of Grandall, with the assistance of the Aval, Klessirpemdo, Weapon Master and Conduit. He learns that his old group have all been sent out to stop him, enthralled by the power of soul edge. As he defeats each one of them, Strife's hold diminishes and they turn to fight by his side. When he and his group enter the throne room the final battle ensues, and he finds an early advantage against Strife. But when his insecurities and insanity cause Soul Edge to make his strength grow uncontrollably, Luna and the Conduit summon Soul Calibur to aid him. He shatters Strife's Soul Edge and impales him and throws him into the flames below. After the battle he and the Conduit help rebuild Grandall, and he begins to feel unsettled that she will set out after her assistance is no longer needed. He had come across her so many times and traveled with her during her journey, he finally expressed his feelings. He wanted to travel to the ends with her. And so he left Grandall, finally finding the purpose he fought for.
She was born in Grandall and wishes to outshine her rival Zion. The weight of the expectations placed upon her by her family guide her sword. But has she disregarded her honor for status?
A cold hearted tactician of the Grandall Empire, he was known for his by any means mindset on the battle field. Retiring and becoming an instructor to Grandall's Parousia Academy he finally began to reflect on his life and war. The students he instructed would go forth and lay their lives on the sword for Grandall. Even a young woman engaged to his son Rudiger was unfortunate to suffer this fate. The cadet exceeded his expectations, and the Emperor increasingly worried him. His methods and royal guards seemed to grow madder by the day, he worried that it might have something to do with recent rumors of people being corrupted by super natural powers. Eventually his suspicions realized, as he uncovers the secret dealings of the Emperor. He could not continue to call himself an honorable man sworn to protect his people if he stand idlily by and watch his country burn at the expense of Strife's conquests.
She was a subordinate of Abelia's command. She and Ishtar are her tactical advisors and closest confidants. She is slighted when Abelia seems to be putting the statuses of rank above her honor after they witness Girardot death. She decides to break away from Grandall and follow the rebellion. She becomes a one of their respected advisors.
When his Father informed him of the suspicions around Strife and his reason for rebelling against Grandall he was behind him. He tried with all his might to defeat the Cadet but was unable to match his strength. He was helpless as he saw his Father killed in cold blood by Strife. He was detained after the battle but Yulin set him and the other branded traitors free. When the Cadet found his new resolve they reestablished the Arthias Rebellion force.
Jinkai had once crossed swords with Cadet during his examinations. He was very impressed with him. During the Mantis War Girardot would stay in correspondence with him, the students would make him proud with their developments. But his growing concern with Strife, and the shadowy dealings that seemed to be driving his conquest. He was unable to return from Japan in time to help his old friend lead his rebellion. But he arrives to assist the Cadet.
In a time unknown. Her brother, sister and she all were taught of the damnation Soul Edge would wrought upon civilization if it's power was ever to be released. Their tribe born from the chaos found their way to the mortal realm, there they changed, they began to become more mortal themselves, speak the tongue of mortal men. Akana the middle child had a pension for being flashy, she was unique from her siblings, blessed with a power that not many Lost souls carried. She would hold back against her opponents to gauge their strength and find enjoyment in the battle. She had a colorful personality. But she still defended the her gate with the upmost responsibility. When the Weapon Master and Veral began their conflict she and her family would choose a side. Finding that their tribe's very purpose be called into question.

Last edited:
Its a little annoying to do the double spoiler drops to see them. Not bad though, some could maybe use a few more patterns but they at feel like they're rocking an identity, which is good!

Its a little annoying to do the double spoiler drops to see them. Not bad though, some could maybe use a few more patterns but they at feel like they're rocking an identity, which is good!
Sorry about the double spoiler. Some just have multiple pictures and I am anal about consistency lol. I have been trying to just make everyone at the time, and I'm going to try my hand at creating mods. But I'm almost done the villains so I'll be updating soon!

Sorry I didn't make it past but only two of them, I'll be honest they need polish and less saturation on the palates, utilize textures and make up to high light certain features. This is the only feed back I can give at this point.

Sorry I didn't make it past but only two of them, I'll be honest they need polish and less saturation on the palates, utilize textures and make up to high light certain features. This is the only feed back I can give at this point.
At no point should you apologize for your opinion @Jay Jackson the first two are Domonic and Arma correct? When you say more use of textures and make-up I try to take into consideration that one, that those two particular characters are not from the current timeline. Like Algol the designers had to make up what his armor and style like it was from another world. Most of the characters I have are recreations from SC3 Chronicle of the Sword. So I rarely took liberties with their original outfits with the exception of Miega. Trying to keep everything as close to what they originally were. I have changed some their colors to represent their affiliation such as Tina, Luca, Yulin, Rudiger. Who had a red primary colors because they were Grandall Soldiers but rebel and just Arthias which is Blue. Zion, Alicia, Niambi, Shadiyah, Muhumusa are my original creations and they are of the current time period and I think you'll find the things your looking for. Yet you may still not like how saturated their colors are.

Truly a blast from the past with the SCIII bonus characters. i like your OC creations, as well as their backstories. now, i'm not gonna say you need to improve anything - because we're all improving every second of the day. we're all trying new things and learning together - and that's all that matters👍

Truly a blast from the past with the SCIII bonus characters. i like your OC creations, as well as their backstories. now, i'm not gonna say you need to improve anything - because we're all improving every second of the day. we're all trying new things and learning together - and that's all that matters👍
Thanks! Yo for real. Soul Calibur 3 will always have a close place in my heart. I've been busy with other things lately but I'm excited to get characters like Chester up here too. And getting back to all the reading on how to start modding.

Just finished the last character. I'll have them all uploaded soon. I'm just going to take a break, find something mindless to do.

At no point should you apologize for your opinion @Jay Jackson the first two are Domonic and Arma correct? When you say more use of textures and make-up I try to take into consideration that one, that those two particular characters are not from the current timeline. Like Algol the designers had to make up what his armor and style like it was from another world. Most of the characters I have are recreations from SC3 Chronicle of the Sword. So I rarely took liberties with their original outfits with the exception of Miega. Trying to keep everything as close to what they originally were. I have changed some their colors to represent their affiliation such as Tina, Luca, Yulin, Rudiger. Who had a red primary colors because they were Grandall Soldiers but rebel and just Arthias which is Blue. Zion, Alicia, Niambi, Shadiyah, Muhumusa are my original creations and they are of the current time period and I think you'll find the things your looking for. Yet you may still not like how saturated their colors are.
This statement was in junction to the gallery as a whole, I'm not trying to come off as inflammatory however everyone's skills set are vastly different when creating.

This statement was in junction to the gallery as a whole, I'm not trying to come off as inflammatory however everyone's skills set are vastly different when creating.
Okay. I can continue to polish characters when I start creating my own custom equipment myself. As far as make up goes it's really just an option, to flush out their faces when it comes to personality and hair color. But I kept many of them exclusive to certain characters. And patterns come off as busy to me sometimes, so I don't tend to use them. And equipment that I do want to is usually restricted or already too busy. But I'll keep it in consideration, they are all still works in progress.

I've really been short on time but I got all the pictures up. I just discovered the gallery viewer, I might put them all like that and just write the description of the characters with thumbnails instead. Do come for me for the Klessirpemdo 2P outfits. I wanted them to have a unified look and their 2P outfits in the original game all got scantly clad lol. I added Minevera the rival to the Weapon master, Veral, Hobb and Lanbardy. Strife, Chester, Mooncalf, Demuth and Aurelia. When I get more time I will add descriptions.

@DanteSC3 @Rusted Blade @Ukkesh what do you think of the familiar faces?

I've really been short on time but I got all the pictures up. I just discovered the gallery viewer, I might put them all like that and just write the description of the characters with thumbnails instead. Do come for me for the Klessirpemdo 2P outfits. I wanted them to have a unified look and their 2P outfits in the original game all got scantly clad lol. I added Minevera the rival to the Weapon master, Veral, Hobb and Lanbardy. Strife, Chester, Mooncalf, Demuth and Aurelia. When I get more time I will add descriptions.

@DanteSC3 @Rusted Blade @Ukkesh what do you think of the familiar faces?
To be honest, I am not the best judge of the fidelity of those characters to the original designs, insofar as it has been a long, long time since I played the Chronicles mode, and given that the bonus character styles are best avoided for any of the other single player modes or vs play, so I never select them whenever I play SCIII:CE (which I still do every once in a blue moon), over the years. That said, they all seem fairly reasonable replications. But the standouts in this crop of work for me were what appear to be original works:

soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_17_2021-8_36_00-pm-2-png.88713
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-5_15_45-pm-png.88704
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-4_55_07-pm-png.88695
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-4_49_35-pm-png.88691

I really like the weapon designs in particular of the first two, while the anime coloring and styling of the second pair is handled quite effectively, I feel: I'm not always a fan of CaS designs in this area, but I like these.

I do have to agree with some of the other feedback above as well, though: you gotta try another approach with the presentation than embedded spoilers within spoilers, like some kind of grim homage to Nietzchean eternal recurrence. xD That's just way too much clicking to expect someone to do to get to bits of your fan fiction (which not everyone is interested in) and then more to get to just one or two of the images: if anything, since you are just using one or two images per character anyway, just stick them un-embeded underneath their name, and use a single spoiler for the fan fiction stuff below, since that is what is most likely to be ancillary to most contributors here, no offense to your head cannon. ;)

Regarding the designs at large, I can agree with some of the observations above that the coloring and detail work are a little uneven between the lot, but then there are several that show very subtle and effective patterning nevertheless. Considering that I cannot recall you posting CaS before, I would say that there is some stuff here that you should be justifiably pleased with.

To be honest, I am not the best judge of the fidelity of those characters to the original designs, insofar as it has been a long, long time since I played the Chronicles mode, and given that the bonus character styles are best avoided for any of the other single player modes or vs play, so I never select them whenever I play SCIII:CE (which I still do every once in a blue moon), over the years. That said, they all seem fairly reasonable replications. But the standouts in this crop of work for me were what appear to be original works:

soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_17_2021-8_36_00-pm-2-png.88713
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-5_15_45-pm-png.88704
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-4_55_07-pm-png.88695
soulcalibur-tm-vi-2_10_2021-4_49_35-pm-png.88691

I really like the weapon designs in particular of the first two, while the anime coloring and styling of the second pair is handled quite effectively, I feel: I'm not always a fan of CaS designs in this area, but I like these.

I do have to agree with some of the other feedback above as well, though: you gotta try another approach with the presentation than embedded spoilers within spoilers, like some kind of grim homage to Nietzchean eternal recurrence. xD That's just way too much clicking to expect someone to do to get to bits of your fan fiction (which not everyone is interested in) and then more to get to just one or two of the images: if anything, since you are just using one or two images per character anyway, just stick them un-embeded underneath their name, and use a single spoiler for the fan fiction stuff below, since that is what is most likely to be ancillary to most contributors here, no offense to your head cannon. ;)

Regarding the designs at large, I can agree with some of the observations above that the coloring and detail work are a little uneven between the lot, but then there are several that show very subtle and effective patterning nevertheless. Considering that I cannot recall you posting CaS before, I would say that there is some stuff here that you should be justifiably pleased with.
Thanks allot. You have always been a scholar and a professional when it comes to canon. None of the characters you said stuck out are original, though Veral the first one, Domenthi, the second character are my own original liberties. I never really posted my CaS befors because I wasn't really happy with them enough to present them here. I would often just put then in a PS4 group.

I definitely can do something different with the display, I thought the spoilers would condense space, help loading and scroll management. But thank you for the feedback.

So I cleaned up the post to have thumbnails now. I didn't know any better lol. I'm about to update the intro to show who are original SC characters and my OC characters. But everyone is there, everyone's fictitious bios just aren't.

So I cleaned up the post to have thumbnails now. I didn't know any better lol. I'm about to update the intro to show who are original SC characters and my OC characters. But everyone is there, everyone's fictitious bios just aren't
Download a pic app which will also enhance your pic's quality and size as well.

Back