Dallas Destruction 8/30 Results

IceColdEdge

Retired Goon
What a long day... Looking @ the clock as I post this........ this makes it about a 20 hour day for me... Which included helping Cajun run the tourney (great job Cajun... by the way), playing in the tourney, looking for lost keys that weren't lost, and moving one of the most swole couches from my apt. to the Goon house... (Not like u guys care about all that but whatever...)

Great turnout for the first TX tourney... Let's build on this and make the next 1 bigger...

Anyways here are the results:

1 Linkrkc (Ivy)
2 Augustin (Yoshi)
3 Fuzion (Lizardman, Cass)
4 IceColdEdge (Sieg)
5 SleeperNoob (Mitsu)
5 AlphaMale (Yoshi) <--- aka David Evers... tight new name!
7 R.Nadal (Raph)<--- aka Chris Evers... tight cuz he plays Raph!
7 Jaeger (Mitsu)
9 Som3 BlaCk GuY (Amy) <--- Chickenwing
9 Trash Bum (Cass, Sieg) <--- Nori (he picked the name not me)
9 Buktooth (Hilde)
9 Eddy Pistons (Asta)
13 FunkPanda (Yoshi)
13 DevilJim (Lizard)
13 MaD (???)
13 Kingdom (Amy)
17 PBalfredo (Forfieted)
17 Irobeth (Amy)
17 ddr_gakusei (???)
17 Kevav (???)
17 Silent Legend (Mitsu)
17 caly555 (Taki, Soph)
17 Kasumi Chan (Setsuka)
17 Chris Gold (Zas)

Linkrkc is a monster... untouchable all day... Finals were 4-0

GGs to Fuzion... I think I overadjusted in our match and over extended myself a lot in that last set... Once I block something for once I think I'll be fine... heh... Wish we coulda played more.

Props to all the Dallas people showing up to rep and support the event! (Where the eff was The Old Sifu?!) Once I get my new apt. cleaned up (and maybe before :-)... yeah... definitely before) I'll be hosting games @ my new spot... should be more central to everyone also.

Props to Chris Gold and the good people @ GameChop for supporting the event and allowing us to use some TVs as well.

Until next TX tourney... Which looks like it'll be Oct 4th in H-town!

- I.C.E.

Good games to everyone. Everybody take care and see yall at the next tourney.

P.S.
I hate CFs, lol

Back