DARKNEMEZIS666 CUSTOM CHARACTERS AND TUTORIALS

Holy shit, dude. These are all incredible.

Your original creations. Holy shit lol. Color set to max. Detail set to max. About 37 advanced CaS techniques per body part. No fucks given about proportion or aesthetics. But I love the in-your-face zany-ness. No one else can make characters like these.

That Batman is the coolest creation I've seen in a looong time. I love how you use that ribbon sticker to give shape to the mask while transitioning into the bat ears. It's also clever how you use all the different clothing layers, patterns, and stickers to carve out all the pieces of armor. That sleeveless monk is usually ugly and bulky, but I like how you tapered it with the stickers.

The Captain America really stands out too. I like how you got in all those straps and leather pieces.

Gambit's hair is really cool too. I've never seen anything like that before. Very natural-looking. Darkseid's whole head build is incredible too. Iron Fist's costume looks incredible too. No one works with bat wings as well as you.

If you're looking to try something different, I'd love to see more female original creations from you. Like Valkyries or Gothic Lolita. Overall, exceptionally good work.

Back