Eventhubs added a tier list section for Soulcalibur

you forgot pathetic range.

Her range is fine, what kind of range do you want for a short sword user. 66a, 6b+k, 3b, CE, 1k, 44a, 66b+k, her aa and bb have good range. I don't know what more you want.

Every time you post, my opinion of your credibility is even further diminished.

Really. I feel like Panto made 10 accounts and rated all matchups for Sieg 0:10. Same for Damp too. Everyone can't possibly have a 7:3/6:4 against Damp.

Well, welcome to the real world :-)

Location of Siegfried players
California, United States - 17
New York, United States - 12
United Kingdom - 8
Florida, United States - 8
Texas, United States - 7
Ontario, Canada - 4
England, United Kingdom - 4
Colorado, United States - 4
Illinois, United States - 4
Pennsylvania, United States - 4
Virginia, United States - 4
North Carolina, United States - 3
Victoria, Australia - 2
Alberta, Canada - 2
Singapore - 2
Connecticut, United States - 2
Georgia, United States - 2
Indiana, United States - 2
Iowa, United States - 2
Louisiana, United States - 2

Sometimes I think tiers are partially defined by the popularity of the character. With a larger pool of players, comes a larger number of skilled players.

Characters that aren't very popular almost always get downplayed, where the characters who have been analyzed to death by 100,000 people people tend to overestimate.

Popularity plays a factor. The more people that play a certain character, the more information that you'll be able to obtain about that character and their matchups. But characters that aren't as popular tend to be underestimated until someone shows what their capable of, which is why people shouldn't try to make tier lists until the game has had time to flesh itself out.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. There is no doubt in my mind that Yoshi and Voldo deserve to be in the A range, but due to how complicated and unpopular they are, few people actually get to see what they are capable of.

Yoshi really isn't an unpopular character choice and there's several players who've demonstrated what he's capable of. And how complicated is Voldo really in SCV compared to his previous iterations.

Whereas Pyrrha is overestimated because she's simple to use and popular, so pretty much every little trick has not only been discovered, but pretty much everyone knows about them too, to the point where just about anyone could pick her up in a day or 2 and play her effectively with little effort. Because she's so effective right off the bat, people naturally assume she's higher tier than she really is. Make no mistake, she's a strong character, but IMO not as good as people think.

Her character was designed to be simple to pickup. What makes her so strong is the tools that she has available to her. But I don't see how anyone is overestimating her when she's stayed in the same spot in pretty much everyone's tier list for years.

I'm predicting that I will be trolled for stating my opinion.

You want people to troll you by purposely making ridiculous statements. Have a normal conversation with people or ask questions in chat and you'll be fine.

Her range is fine, what kind of range do you want for a short sword user. 66a, 6b+k, 3b, CE, 1k, 44a, 66b+k, her aa and bb have good range. I don't know what more you want.

Every time you post, my opinion of your credibility is even further diminished.
Like I give a shit about credibility from you folks.. LOL

You want people to troll you by purposely making ridiculous statements. Have a normal conversation with people or ask questions in chat and you'll be fine.

That's just it with you people. You think I purposefully make statements that I KNOW will have a reaction? You give me too much credit. I say things that I feel are correct. If you find it ridiculous, that's on you.

CAPTAINHOOK IS PROUD TO BE IGNORANT AND UNINFORMED AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE CAN'T RESPECT THAT. IT'S YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM FOR THINKING MORE INTELLIGENTLY THAN THAT.

Back