Favorite Yoshi post-battle taunts?

Gabedamien

I Want To Be Happy
The character boards are slow these days, but I figured I had nothing to lose by posting this admittedly trivial topic.

One of the greatest things about Yoshi IMHO is his wide variety of funny post-battle moves. Below I’ve listed some of my favorites, but if you have any you’d like to share be my guest.
  1. “IMPRESSIVE! IMPRESSIVE!" 2B+K, 6A+B, {6A+B, 6A+B, ..., 6A+B}. Optionally, finish with 6A+B 6A+B for the slide forward. I like this one because it’s almost the opposite of a taunt - technically you are complimenting them, right? It’s also just funny, especially if you end with the slide.
  2. “IMPRESSIVE-GOD-FORBID-IMPRESSIVE...” 2B+K, 6A+B, A+B, 6A+B, A+B etc. Yoshi rocks back and forth on the ground. I don’t see this one done too often.
  3. Flea Spark Torture - FLE A+B A+B A+B A+B etc. Since opponents don’t get pushed back after KO, you can just sit on top of them spamming flea spark and making them writhe and scream in high frequency mode. Pretty silly looking, also very obvious.
  4. Ultra Teabag - FLE 2A+K : 2A+K : 2A+K etc. I hate teabagging as a general rule, but this one is so rapid and ridiculous I sometimes do it for laughs. Too well-known though.
  5. Roll Slide - 44B+K, 2B+K, 6A+B 6A+B - Yoshi rolls forward into a face-first slide. Not commonly seen. Optionally, use 44B+K, 2B+K, 6A+B instead to just roll into the bow without the slide.
  6. Tumbleweed - B+K B+K B+K B+K. Yoshi goes in and out of FLE, resulting in a continuous somersault.
  7. SEPPUKU! - pretty much any seppuku option, with or without manji petals, from whatever stance. My favorite however is the reverse Seppuku hitting grounded while in MED. All of them are very overused though.
  8. Tekken spam - 4A+K (+appropriate continuation buttons depending on time). Since the timer stops at KO, you can spam the associated Tekken move. This can be somewhat amusing depending on the specific move.
  9. iMCF spam - 2a:B 2a:B 2a:B. Sends the message "I have mastered this particular skill,” which may or may not be intimidating to some people.
Any creative options out there?

More or less, I have my Yoshi do some ballet with JF4AAAAA. Otherwise it's just one "impressive" and I'll stand up. Basically I'm saying, "thanks for the fight". Sometimes I do 8A+K then K to fail an acrobatic bliss. Or sometimes do the moves you listed Gabedamien. We should fight on PSN sometime. What say you?

More or less, I have my Yoshi do some ballet with JF4AAAAA. Otherwise it's just one "impressive" and I'll stand up. Basically I'm saying, "thanks for the fight". Sometimes I do 8A+K then K to fail an acrobatic bliss. Or sometimes do the moves you listed Gabedamien. We should fight on PSN sometime. What say you?
Hi Pocky, I’d sincerely enjoy that, but there are two difficulties: 1) I have an XBox, and 2) I honestly couldn’t put up much of a fight against 95% of 8wayrun-ers (haha). But thanks very much for the invitation, maybe one day I’ll make it happen. Cheers,
–G

That's alright. I have a X-box, but live is silver. However, we'll spar one day as long as we keep playing soul calibur. No worries.

#9 is my fav however I take the time to practice iMCF and the RCC version etc... as well as take the short amount of time to rethink and practice frame traps, I swear I'm not taunting LOL... You'll know when I am, but I like to practice post-round...

Do what I do - pick a move that has a JF flash and spam it at round's end: it looks cool, annoys some people and it helps execution. With Yoshi I like to try 8A+K SDGF K:K but I need the 8A+K to kill to do it. =/

I use (sorry don't know abbreviations for Yoshi) Flea 2A+K 2A+K 2A+K and so on... :L Annoys everyone :)

Back