Full SC Tournaments?

Psykai

[12] Conqueror
To tide me over until SCVI I've been trying to find videos showing full tournaments (several hours long) but there's barely any out there that I can actually find. I'd settle for separate videos too if they're in a playlist in the right order. Even this website doesn't seem to have much (and again I can't even tell if they're the whole tournament or the right order most of the time).

Anyone able to link me to some videos or a place where you can see stuff like that? It doesn't matter which SC game it is. Would be much appreciated ^_^.

I mean, just searching on Youtube returns quite a few videos several hours long of tournaments, for example the NEC Top 8 for SCV last year:

It may not be the entire tournament but it's two hours of hype SCV gameplay so I'd recommend it. There's also things like Summer Jam Top 8 from last year:

And if you're looking to go further back (i.e. IV, III or II) then there's a shit ton of videos out there such as this one which I remember thoroughly enjoying years ago, I stayed up to watch the entire tournament but this Europe vs USA stuff was good hype too:

YouTube has a treasure trove of videos for this, and while it may not be the entire tournaments or all chronologically ordered or whatever there is so much great content out there.

Thanks :) Yeah I already saw most of the lengthy ones on Youtube (like the above videos although I'm less familiar with the SCIV one) :( I don't mind rewatching them occasionally but it's nice to see something new. They don't have to be tournaments either when I think about it 'cause I enjoyed just watching Pools and Money Matches too.

I got confused for a sec as to why that guy was wearing jedi clothes.

I wish I was still confused.
Me too man. Me too... xD

Back