GI last hit of Asura

Senzait

Steamed Buns!!
Do you guys think its common for an offline opponent to be able to GI the last hit of Asura Dance? both JF and normal consistently, or at least most times than not?

absolutly. with amy you can aGI the 2nd hit. But 3rd hit is totally GI'able consistantly. I do it offline like a mad man!!

HRD

You can also use sidestep during Asura Dance. It´s better for some good punishment.

If asura is blocked just GI the 2nd hit, if you really arent confident just block it, even guard break they're at -18 which means 1 frame short of what a GI gives you and they can't GI back. But really its not hard to GI the 2nd hit.

like belial said...nobody is going to GI the 3rd hit. why would you when you can block it and LOL punish? many players will GI the 2nd hit, though, so you don't get the "will i finish?" mindgame. chars like amy and sophie can really make you regret just throwing out that second hit.

I was also testing some things out you guys probably all know this lol but in Kilik mirrors, Killik can aGI the second hit of opponents Asura with B+K which gives him a free GB Asura Dance. I think that makes Asura more dangerous to do try against a Kilik than an Amy. Also Tira's GS she can also aGI the second hit with GS B+K. Oh and Vader can also aGI with 6B+K i think...
By the way I was inquiring about the third hit because that's the one I always GI, but I guess from now on im gonna try to GI the second one.

Btw just found a glitch. If you try to GI the third hit of Asura with Voldo, he will put his head forward to GI but the last hit wont actually hit him, and it wont GI.

Btw just found a glitch. If you try to GI the third hit of Asura with Voldo, he will put his head forward to GI but the last hit wont actually hit him, and it wont GI.
Yeah, it's the same with Ivy iirc. When you do WP A+B on the third hit it completely whiffs and you get free damage.

If you try to PARRY the 3rd hit with cass, It moves just out of the way enough to make the 3rd it whiff along with cass whiffing that parry. Its kinda weird

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

Some parry and gi animations have some evasive properties. I know for a fact that Cassie's 4G backsteps a little bit which is pretty cool but risky for obvious reasons.

Back