Google Search: 2012

DC97

[10] Knight
I went to go watch Quantum of Solace yesterday and the previews came up. One of them showed a monk running to a bell tower in the middle of some snowy mountains. The ocean began rising and flood everything. "What could you do to prepare for the end of the world?" flashes the screen. It then shows the bell tower being destroyed by the sea."Nothing" then the trailer ended with the ocean covering the mountains completely. 2012 came up and under it sayed "Google Search: 2012" So here i am telling everyone to go google it because the preview told me too >_<"

Mark my words! The world will explode on September 17th of 2012!! That's right!

You heard it here first!

Seriously..whoever believes in this crap is either some religious fanatic and thinks everything will occur simply because a book tells them so or lunatics that are delusional and follow the first cult they see who scream, "The end of the world is near!!"

We've heard this a thousand times. What makes 2012 so different? I'm pragmatic, so instead of listening to all this nonsense, I'll believe it when I see it actually happen.

Mark my words! The world will explode on September 17th of 2012!! That's right!

You heard it here first!

Seriously..whoever believes in this crap is either some religious fanatic and thinks everything will occur simply because a book tells them so or lunatics that are delusional and follow the first cult they see who scream, "The end of the world is near!!"

We've heard this a thousand times. What makes 2012 so different? I'm pragmatic, so instead of listening to all this nonsense, I'll believe it when I see it actually happen.

2012 is the year when the Mayan calendar stops. The Mayans had many prophecies and most of them came true (dont ask me to give examples, someone explained this to me earlier). But the thing is, they never got around to finishing it because they stopped working on it because the Spanish invaded and killed most of them off. I don't believe in this stuff either (Y2K was apparently supposed to kill us all), and the people who do believe in this stuff should just calm down.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that we're all supposed to be dead by the year 1337.

Oh wait... ._.

The Mayans also said there will be a massive computer bug in the year of 2000, it will be horrible, machines will go boom, computers will go pfffft, and humans will go splort.

Don't forget the tinfoil to protect your brains.

foil04.jpg

The Mayans also said there will be a massive computer bug in the year of 2000, it will be horrible, machines will go boom, computers will go pfffft, and humans will go splort.

Don't forget the tinfoil to protect your brains.

foil04.jpg

I wasn't aware that the brain was now located in the ass.

That's certainly an...interesting discovery...O_O

Back