Groh RE options by Matchup

Eji1700

[09] Warrior
No it's not done yet.
RE payouts on win can be very matchup specific, and feels like even more so with groh.

I started testing and mapping out his payouts, and might even use some of my work skills to throw this all on some niffty little interactive google sheet (or just lose my mind one weekend and do something massively overkill).

The issue is there's a crapload of work to do here and my time these days is limited, so I'm hoping groh players can use this topic as a repository for anything they find, as hunting that shit down on discord and twitter really really sucks. Here's Mina's to start things off

Generic Notes :

Only showing Groh side payouts. I really don't have the time to lab out what the opponent gets off each option right now. Maybe down the line or if enough people dumb that sort of data in this topic i'll compile it.

Best option right now is just to my knowledge. There's a lot to test.

Winning is defined as something that nets you damage and ends the RE

Only listing combo starters, not the whole combo. Assume CH for all LH options

R2 options obviously assume you're the one who started the RE. Otherwise you're still on the R1 payouts.

Google Sheet link-

Finished-

Mina
Nightmare
Taki
Asta
Ivy
Soph

In progress-
Sieg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cpoG_e1fXt3BVV9kKZdQ5iEut7JPqLSqhVrU01US2I4/edit#gid=0

Currently in ugly but functional tabular format. I'll spruce it up once it's filled out. Things in yellow mean i need to go back and double check some stuff.

Last edited:
Back