Haaaaay:)

Sup Kelster.

I wanna see a SC5 Women's invitational like they did for SF4 at Evo. More and more females are sprouting.

Cool. Understandable that you're focusing on school. Either way, Northeast is home to some very personable players (and quite a few of them are beastly at the game). Hopefully, come summer, SC5 will be out and you'll make out to an event. Don't hesitate to mix up drinks, either (I'm sure it'll make everyone fall in love with you). Either way, once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Thanks. I hope I'll be able to. :) Lol! Yeah I'll keep the party going :p

Hmmmm I'm gonna feel really odd saying this, but crazyfirefly, you, and gamergirl should all have a brawl in one room. I mean think about it. You all can band together to get better and kick ass like charlie's angels. *cues the charlie's angels theme* At least for some good lulz.

Hi Kelly, welcome to 8WayRun. My name is Dwayne, but you can call me Enk. I am one of the moderators of the New Player Arena, and my purpose here is to help you find where you fit in with our community and answer any questions you may have.

I think I've actually seen you on the PSN before. Your name made me laugh so that's why I remember you. Anywho, since I already know that you play online, you should come check out the online section for SC4. Online Mode: Extreme SoulCaliburrrrrr It's like a completely seperate community from the offline scene so be sure to introduce yourself there as well!

Since you're new here, you may want to familiarize yourself with the many different acronyms, abbreviations, and input commands you'll see while reading. One of our great members made this as simple as watching a video. Check it out when you get the time: 8WayRun General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception

You can use that thread for reference if you ever see something you don't understand. If that still doesn't answer your question, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll answer for you.

You can also check out your favorite characters Soul Arenas to learn some stuff you may not have already known about them. I went ahead and linked you to the characters that you listed as your favorites here:
Cassandra, Taki, Setsuka, Talim, Maxi and Tira

If you have any questions regarding these characters that you don't see in their arenas, there should be a general Q&A thread for you to use.

Stay up to date with all of the latest information regarding SoulCaliburVand join in the conversations with fellow players here: SC5 Multi-platform. Also check the front page from time to time for other important exclusive information.

Well I guess that's it for now. If you have any questions at all, either send me a PM or post in this thread. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hmmmm I'm gonna feel really odd saying this, but crazyfirefly, you, and gamergirl should all have a brawl in one room. I mean think about it. You all can band together to get better and kick ass like charlie's angels. *cues the charlie's angels theme* At least for some good lulz.
LMAO! Yes!

Hi Kelly, welcome to 8WayRun. My name is Dwayne, but you can call me Enk. I am one of the moderators of the New Player Arena, and my purpose here is to help you find where you fit in with our community and answer any questions you may have.

I think I've actually seen you on the PSN before. Your name made me laugh so that's why I remember you. Anywho, since I already know that you play online, you should come check out the online section for SC4. Online Mode: Extreme SoulCaliburrrrrr It's like a completely seperate community from the offline scene so be sure to introduce yourself there as well!

Since you're new here, you may want to familiarize yourself with the many different acronyms, abbreviations, and input commands you'll see while reading. One of our great members made this as simple as watching a video. Check it out when you get the time: 8WayRun General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception

You can use that thread for reference if you ever see something you don't understand. If that still doesn't answer your question, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll answer for you.

You can also check out your favorite characters Soul Arenas to learn some stuff you may not have already known about them. I went ahead and linked you to the characters that you listed as your favorites here:
Cassandra, Taki, Setsuka, Talim, Maxi and Tira

If you have any questions regarding these characters that you don't see in their arenas, there should be a general Q&A thread for you to use.

Stay up to date with all of the latest information regarding SoulCaliburVand join in the conversations with fellow players here: SC5 Multi-platform. Also check the front page from time to time for other important exclusive information.

Well I guess that's it for now. If you have any questions at all, either send me a PM or post in this thread. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Nice to meet you. And thanks!! :)

Yea, we should totally do that. But, before I do that I want a 4 room session, 2 girls vs. 2 boys. FT10. :)

Back