Hello everyone, my english is bad ((

David Blain

[09] Warrior
Hello everyone!
Im buy SC5 in 2012. I really liked this game for good graphics, unusual gameplay (sword fights are rare in fighting games), and great possibilities for creating original characters (now I have 70 characters, 20 of my own and 50 more from this forum)
To my great regret I do not know much English, and I have to use an online translator
Therefore, I was afraid to be ridiculed for bad English, and did not register at the forum
All I wanted (combo list, tutorial videos, formulas for char creating) I could get without registering

However, many of the old players whined that the new game is worse than the old parts, especially for them, developers have released SC2 HD. I personally did completly not like SC2 HD.
Also I really do not like people screaming "In Ye Olde Goode Times everything was better - the sun was brighter, the water was weter, in the Stone Age everyone everyone lived happily"

SC6 is very similar to SC2 HD, and I do not like this similarity.
Simultaneously, the developers of the game said that they took into account the sad experience of Lost Swords, and are ready for a dialogue with the fans of the game.
I decided to register on this forum, and try to express my opinion. It's unlikely that the developers of the game will hear me, but if I can improve my favorite game even for a crumb - I'll be happy.

2 Maxxus:
I registered on the forums of another Japanese fighting game (out of politeness I will not say which one).
I say "sorry for bad English!"
admin "do not worry! Of the twenty developers of the game, only four know the English, the other 16 communicate on Twitter and instagram only in the Japanese language"

Some time ago I wrote my wish list for the DOTA. Professional players barked at him for casualness. As a result, IceFrog fulfilled only one of my wishes (alteration of the scepter for a shaker). But I'm still happy that I could make my favorite game a little better.
I took into account complaints about causality. For the wish list of the SC, I prepared much more carefully.
-Consulted with a psychologist
-asked the target audience
-asked professional players
-Convolved artists from the deviart to draw alternative designs of characters.
In the end, my wish list was deleted without any warning.
PS: Socrat said "the trouble of Athenian democracy is the equality of literate and illiterate people.
A city-state where a vagabond and a sage are doomed "
For such words Socrates was executed, the ancient Greek democracy experienced him only for 100 years
And it seems that little has changed since that time

Thus, the rules of the wish list thread prohibit its discussion, so as not to litter it up to unreadability
I decided to create a separate topic to discuss this, but it was erased.
My attempts to discuss my desires in the topic of SC were also erased
It seems on this site do not like creative people

Some time ago I wrote my wish list for the DOTA. Professional players barked at him for casualness. As a result, IceFrog fulfilled only one of my wishes (alteration of the scepter for a shaker). But I'm still happy that I could make my favorite game a little better.
I took into account complaints about causality. For the wish list of the SC, I prepared much more carefully.
-Consulted with a psychologist
-asked the target audience
-asked professional players
-Convolved artists from the deviart to draw alternative designs of characters.
In the end, my wish list was deleted without any warning.
PS: Socrat said "the trouble of Athenian democracy is the equality of literate and illiterate people.
A city-state where a vagabond and a sage are doomed "
For such words Socrates was executed, the ancient Greek democracy experienced him only for 100 years
And it seems that little has changed since that time

I find that what you say is as important as how you say it. I didn't see your post but perhaps your language crossed the line from assertive to aggressive. That could be an easy mistake to make as a non-native speaker.

Back