Hello. New here.

Adonael

[03] Disciple
I started with Soul Calibur I back in the day. Beyond playing single player to unlock all the hidden characters, my cousins and I would often play team battles. It was a good time. I kept up with the series all the way until Soul Calibur V. After Playing through V it left a bad taste in my mouth and I quit playing SC for a few years. After some time passed and there was no news of a new game I back tracked and played through Soul Edge/Blade and most recently Soul Calibur on dreamcast. I was delighted to see that there was a new Soul Calibur in the works and in a way, happy to see its a soft reboot of sorts.

My two favorite games in the Series are II and IV. These two the game play just felt on point to me, although I never played competitively. Only with friends.

Beyond that, my few years of hiatus has left me extremely rusty and I look forward to getting back into the series and hopefully shake off some of the cobwebs before SC VI hits.

I started with Soul Calibur I back in the day. Beyond playing single player to unlock all the hidden characters, my cousins and I would often play team battles. It was a good time. I kept up with the series all the way until Soul Calibur V. After Playing through V it left a bad taste in my mouth and I quit playing SC for a few years. After some time passed and there was no news of a new game I back tracked and played through Soul Edge/Blade and most recently Soul Calibur on dreamcast. I was delighted to see that there was a new Soul Calibur in the works and in a way, happy to see its a soft reboot of sorts.

My two favorite games in the Series are II and IV. These two the game play just felt on point to me, although I never played competitively. Only with friends.

Beyond that, my few years of hiatus has left me extremely rusty and I look forward to getting back into the series and hopefully shake off some of the cobwebs before SC VI hits.
Welcome back to the series, good to see you! Who's your favourite character?

Back