Hello !

Kiwi

[07] Duelist
(Sorry i forgot to post here first.)

Hello !

Searching for infos about Soul Calibur 6 incoming roster (especially Raphael and Setsuka) brought me to the super interesting speculations here, i'll remain mostly silent, in fact i was just reading you with curiosity.

I'm a basic player, started playing Soul Edge with that amazing system to break weapons. And then Soul Calibur III on PS2, liked so much Chronicles of the sword. After that no more console, so i was wandering on Steam and then Soul Calibur 6 comes to PC.

In my eyes multiplayer sometimes can be fun but i far prefer single player modes vs CPU because well... Newbie vs CPU. And watching competitive scene is light years far away.

Thank you for all your interesting posts, i go back read to read you ! :D

Welcome observer.
So far there is no confirmation for Raphael neither Setsuka. So don't let your hopes go too high based on rumours unless you want to be disappointed as Amy would say.
Anyway I believe Raphael will be in launch roster and Setsuka could be a DLC thing. We will see.

Last edited:
Welcome Kiwi, I'll also be on PC, good to meet you. I think we can probably expect a lot of the missing characters to show up as DLC. Frankly, I don't know how I feel about that. But nothing is confirmed yet.

Back