Help me to decide which COSPLAY to do...

lxhizy

[10] Knight
Well I had plans to do a Patroklos cosplay for this month but I couldn't do it because of money issues (december ftw) so now I have until february to create / buy my next cosplay and I have the followng 3 options...

1. Alpha Patroklos
2118242-alpha_patroklos.jpg

I really like his oufit, specially the white one, but i'm gonna have trouble if I decide to do the Sword and the Shield instead of just the soulcalibur sword with its scabbard... and there are no alpha patroklos' cosplays (AFAIK) so I would be the first one

alright the fuckin edt button doesn't let me keep on using the same post so here I go again:

The PROs of doing a patroklos cosplay
  1. I am blonde, not golden light blonde, but blonde, so the hair wouldn't be a problem
  2. He's young lke I am
  3. He looks very elegant and i'm very into fancy clothing
The CONs:
  1. It's expensive, specially for the armour/whatever that coat is supposed to be
  2. The sword is also expensive
  3. Those boots! how the heck am I supposed to get them?
2. Cesare Borgia (from AC Brotherhood)
Cesare_Borgia_in_Viana.JPG

I like the outfit of Cesare because it looks very manly (lol) and well, I like the character...
The PROs of doing a Borgia cosplay
  1. I have asked about this to my friends IRL and they tell me that my face is more similar to Cesare's than to Patroklos', but my hair is blonde and Cesare's s black (or dark brown?) and I don't have that beard... lol but well, makeup
  2. It's not as hard to do as Patroklos' outfit, just because of his armour...
  3. It's not a common cosplay
  4. I have green/grey eyes like he does
  5. The height
The CONs:
  1. He looks like a mature man, even though he was lke 23 in the picture, and I am 18 years old, not sure if its a cons but it could affect
  2. As I said, the hair
3. Altaïr (From AC)
Altair-747885.jpeg

He's my favourite AC character but he is more generic than the other cosplays, anyways I will do the cosplay soon or later but I just want to decide which one to do first
The PROs of doing an Altair cosplay
  1. It's easy
  2. Common so I could even buy it
  3. I'm thin and tall like him
The CONs:
  1. It's generic...
  2. I don't know, not much to say about this cosplay

For gosh darn sakes. Someone do a maxi cosplay. Ive only ever seen 1 guy do it and it wasnt all that great.

If anything, just do it for me.....LOL

Good luck though whoever you choose! :)
lol thank you for the advice on the boots, I seriously didn't think about that before I don't know why but I guess that is what I am going to do if I pick patty

Here's one Pat cosplay. That shield is way too bulky though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42847455@N00/8052608225
that would help for the armour, thanks! still that wig is kinda wrong ~_~ but I have no clue how I am going to create this sword
patroklos_soul_calibur_sword_and_sheild_by_sefirocrescent-d56mz6t.jpg

maybe fiberglass?
For gosh darn sakes. Someone do a maxi cosplay. Ive only ever seen 1 guy do it and it wasnt all that great.

If anything, just do it for me.....LOL
lol he's too naked for my skinny body
it would be like doing a female elysium/ivy cosplay in a male version lolol

The amount of Altair cosplayers is too damn high...

lolol okay I am not going to do Altaïr now, so Patroklos or Cesare?

Does anyone know who makes various SC cosplays outfits? I wish I could find someone who can make outfits. When a con shows up, I'm willing to spend $300 for a tailor to create an outfit.

'Yeah... really. I did NOT catch the joke there, buddy. All I was seriously asking was if anyone knows somebody that tailors costumes, bruh.

Back