Hey, hello, and all that jazz

kyrt

whatever
Hey all,

I'm a returning member; I joined the forums back in December 2011 in anticipation of Soul Calibur V...which was needless to say a bit of a disappointment in multiple areas (not only did they give us Patroklos but also 3 mimics). I have played SB, SCII SCIII, SCIV, SC:BD, SCV, SC:LS (didn't play it too much as it was bad), and fully plan to play some SCVI when it releases.

In previous games I've usually found myself playing Raphael or Mitsurugi but I've dabbled with Lizardman/Aeon for a bit in the past as well. That isn't to say I haven't tried other characters just nothing else has really clicked.

I was initially planning to pick up the game for PS4 but then realized that I would need to pay to play online so I'm most likely going to be playing PC because I don't believe you should pay for online when you're already paying 60 dollars for a game and 400 dollars for a console. It makes my decision to play PC even easier since Sony refuses to do cross-play.

I am quite keen to learn more about the mechanics of VI and while I've primarily played pretty casually (quite enjoyed cas and various story modes) in the past I'm hoping to play a bit more competitively even if that ends up just being online.

Hope we all have a fun time.

Hey all,

I'm a returning member; I joined the forums back in December 2011 in anticipation of Soul Calibur V...which was needless to say a bit of a disappointment in multiple areas (not only did they give us Patroklos but also 3 mimics). I have played SB, SCII SCIII, SCIV, SC:BD, SCV, SC:LS (didn't play it too much as it was bad), and fully plan to play some SCVI when it releases.

In previous games I've usually found myself playing Raphael or Mitsurugi but I've dabbled with Lizardman/Aeon for a bit in the past as well. That isn't to say I haven't tried other characters just nothing else has really clicked.

I was initially planning to pick up the game for PS4 but then realized that I would need to pay to play online so I'm most likely going to be playing PC because I don't believe you should pay for online when you're already paying 60 dollars for a game and 400 dollars for a console. It makes my decision to play PC even easier since Sony refuses to do cross-play.

I am quite keen to learn more about the mechanics of VI and while I've primarily played pretty casually (quite enjoyed cas and various story modes) in the past I'm hoping to play a bit more competitively even if that ends up just being online.

Welcome back to the stage of history retold... as they say :)

Myself unfortunately will be on XBL and Im a UK player so the chances of us playing eachother look very slim lol

I am a competitive player so any questions about anything SC related feel free to ask away :)

Hey all,

I will be on PC so well met, sir. I am gonna be pretty casual, because my attention is split, but I look forward to seeing ya around.

Back