Hi Everyone, New Player Here

Undertow

[08] Mercenary
Hi all.

I've lurked here for basically forever, but with SC5 on the way, I figured it was finally time to introduce myself. Anyway, I hope to learn much from the information on the site and become more active in the community. Mostly, I want to have fun with other Soul enthusiasts.

Welcome to 8wr Undertow! If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me!

Where are you from? What main characters do you play? Perhaps I could hook you up with your local community ahead of time for SC5?

-Idle

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I don't really have a main, to be honest. I bounce around all the time as I become interested in new characters every day or so. I blame Namco for making all of the characters awesome!

I'm from NH, and my XBL GT is WorldCaptain.

I'm from MA, right on the NH border. I actually run the tournament scene in New England, so if your ever interested in getting in any offline sessions, let me know! We have a large group of very good players, and would love to welcome another into the fold.

-Idle

when I saw your name this is what I thought of instantly

yJ2fnSod814gqD94p2vaSHh9KLfosAO8rxAAqoPMwmWixpkOmTiVMuEyqAuiui_XqmCBcOt5SY215qAfJ_ygr-qJJw=s512

Ha. Nice!

It's funny cause I just kinda pulled that name out of nowhere when I was trying to come up with something that sounded okay.

But I didn't want it to be stupid either- because it is IRREVERSIBLE...

How far away are you from Pelham? There's biweekly sessions there on Tuesdays for all kinds of fighting games, whatever people bring. If you're interested I will bring my SCIV setup.

who cares about new players and,or memebers.............................................................
Jus playin.... WELCOME!!! #SCV GET HYPED

Back