Hi there! ~waves~

xianghua

[08] Mercenary
Hello everyone! I'm xianghua (lol). I'm not that great with introductions, so bear with me. >__<
I joined here way back in Mid-2009, but never got around to posting anything. I've been a fan of the Soul Calibur series for 5 years now. Soul Calibur 3 is my favorite game in the series. I also love making graphics (avatars, sigs, etc) and drawing. ^ ^

Anyway, nice meeting you all! :D

Jacking your thread to introduce myself. I've been playing Soul Calibur since SCII, but I haven't taken any game seriously until Street Fighter IV (go figure) then dropped that for BlazBlue. I did play my fair share of SCIV when it was released, where I just graduated high school and mashed with my brother til he went to the military. With SCV coming out I figured I could try and actually learn the game, and hopefully being familiar with Tekken will help (I love Tekken).

Going to go lurk around now.

Jacking your thread to introduce myself. I've been playing Soul Calibur since SCII, but I haven't taken any game seriously until Street Fighter IV (go figure) then dropped that for BlazBlue. I did play my fair share of SCIV when it was released, where I just graduated high school and mashed with my brother til he went to the military. With SCV coming out I figured I could try and actually learn the game, and hopefully being familiar with Tekken will help (I love Tekken).

Going to go lurk around now.

Welcome! Feel free to make your own thread if you like.

Back