Hilde-Trouble with some moves

Alpha

[12] Conqueror
Ok i've been doing some moves like Siren's call (Stage 3) and I can't get it down. I C2B (learning notations. May be wrong) crouch down hold B and release after 3 sec. like the guide says, but when press B and A the unblockable attack doesn't work.

Can someone help me out? I also have trouble with Dragon breath (Stage 3)

Rule #1 with Hilde:
Play her on pad.
Rule #2 with Hilde:
Set an A bind or variant including A to left trigger, B bind to right trigger (not A+B).
Throughout the fight keep your fingers held down on the two triggers, releasing them only to fire off a charge attack. When released immediately slam your finger back on to reset the charge. The game reads you pressing the button again and gives you the full version every time and you can play her charges without thinking about them. At all.
*Note*
C2A will only give the second hit on hit - if the opponent blocks the guard break you get no unblockable.
To do WS C3BBA, Release charge with trigger, slam it back on and if the move hits mash A, it will come out.

Rule #1 with Hilde:
Play her on pad.
Rule #2 with Hilde:
Set an A bind or variant including A to left trigger, B bind to right trigger (not A+B).
Throughout the fight keep your fingers held down on the two triggers, releasing them only to fire off a charge attack. When released immediately slam your finger back on to reset the charge. The game reads you pressing the button again and gives you the full version every time and you can play her charges without thinking about them. At all.
*Note*
C2A will only give the second hit on hit - if the opponent blocks the guard break you get no unblockable.
To do WS C3BBA, Release charge with trigger, slam it back on and if the move hits mash A, it will come out.
Awesome! I'll try rerouting the controls a bit. Thanks!

Rule #1 with Hilde:
Play her on pad.
Rule #2 with Hilde:
*Note*
I see now, so how do I connect Mystic Star (stage 2) and moonlit dance? I can do it, but not as fast as the example in the move list.

Dude, I've been playing soul games for years - I don't know the names of moves. If you want your questions answered, use the notation. So what is mystic star?
(I'm going to guess you mean C2B, C2A? If so it's just timing.)
If you haven't already, YouTube Hilde's doom combo to see how
She uses her C moves in combos (and also why she is banned XD)

Hilde is all about timing really. Its harder to time in practice mode than it is in a match since the Charge timing is based on in game count down. It takes 3 Game clock seconds to get to level 3, and 30 to get to level 4. When a round starts, the first tick of the game clock doesn't count towards her charges so you will have to add 1 more game second to your counter if you use it to count. In terms of real time, charge level 3 is about 5 Seconds give or take since it calculates the charge based on the game timer, not an actual timer, so if you start charging at the very last moment before the game clock ticks over, you'll actually get your next level 'faster' than if you did it just after it ticks over. This is one of the few tricks I've found out about her that I've kept to myself for ages, but since she's Banned, it'll never bite me in the butt at a tournament anymore.

Rule #2 with Hilde:

on a side note, mapping them this way is great for awkward slides like nightmare's agA or setsuka's agB. get the agB ALL the time now. continue.

Back