How: Siegfried lost SoulCalibur

coolcmcgee

trash of 8wayrun
One day many nights ago. Siegfried was strolling through Munich and he happened upon an old lady crying. so Siegfried asked "why are you crying old women" the women replied my cat is stuck up in that tree the women pointed to a large oak tree that by my calculations was 30 feet tall(but i failed math last year). Siegfried uphled by his honor planted SoulCalibur in the ground and climbed up the tree. when Siegfried got to the 26th foot of the tree he decided to jump to the branch the cat was on but unfortunetly he whiffed through the branch and fell on SoulCalibur crushing it into 1000 tiny pieces. And this young scholar is the story of how Siegfried became unworthy to wield the holy sword SoulCalibur

One day many nights ago. Siegfried was strolling through Munich and he happened upon an old lady crying. so Siegfried asked "why are you crying old women" the women replied my cat is stuck up in that tree the women pointed to a large oak tree that by my calculations was 30 feet tall(but i failed math last year). Siegfried uphled by his honor planted SoulCalibur in the ground and climbed up the tree. when Siegfried got to the 26th foot of the tree he decided to jump to the branch the cat was on but unfortunetly he whiffed through the branch and fell on SoulCalibur crushing it into 1000 tiny pieces. And this young scholar is the story of how Siegfried became unworthy to wield the holy sword SoulCalibur
Pretty funny, man. That explains it all.

Back