Iron-Fist Possession

It's completely random as far as I can tell. And you only get about 1/5th of the moves you did in IV. I swear I even saw one of the Tekken moves burn meter.

Okay, I got it!

It's all about SOUL EATER.(A+K aka Yoshimitsu Flash aka green flashy sword thing)
The more you Guard Impact the higher chance you get a better move and learn/forget other moves!

After 1 - You "learn" Lei's launch kick, Nina's slaps, Pauls step low punch, Jin's lightning block, and True Ogre's unblockable jumping overhead punch!
After 2 - You "learn" Jin's 1 spinning unblockable jumping uppercut and Kunimitsu's jumping teleport unblockable stab!
After 3 - It seems like only the jumping unblockable, high launch kick, paul's punch sweep, jin's lightning block and nina's slaps come out! You "forget" all the others!

Okay. . . I got to go sleep, you guys can do the rest.
Go to training and set the enemy yoshimitsu to the mode "Check Skill" and make him do the move "Kabuki"(66A).

Okay, I got it!

It's all about SOUL EATER.(A+K aka Yoshimitsu Flash aka green flashy sword thing)
The more you Guard Impact the higher chance you get a better move and learn/forget other moves!

After 1 - You "learn" Lei's launch kick, Nina's slaps, Pauls step low punch, Jin's lightning block, and True Ogre's unblockable jumping overhead punch!
After 2 - You "learn" Jin's 1 spinning unblockable jumping uppercut and Kunimitsu's jumping teleport unblockable stab!
After 3 - It seems like only the jumping unblockable, high launch kick, paul's punch sweep, jin's lightning block and nina's slaps come out! You "forget" all the others!

Okay. . . I got to go sleep, you guys can do the rest.
Go to training and set the enemy yoshimitsu to the mode "Check Skill" and make him do the move "Kabuki"(66A).

Wow, thanks a lot for this! That makes more sense. They were clever to hide it in that.

Tested and works almost exactly as described. This deserves a sticky!

High launch kick > "just frame" 44bB works.
Paul's Punch Sweep puts you into crouching for FC 3K or B. It's very quick too, but telegraphed.
Jin's Lightning Block not only guard impacts but it sets them on fire if they're hit by it for an interrupt.
Jin's Uppercut Unblockable does 85 damage charged and is pretty quick.
Kunimitsu's jumping teleport UB has problems hitting, but I haven't figured out why.

The Future Press guide has a lot of information about Tekken Possession. There are also certain moves available from drunk stance, I think.

High launch kick > "just frame" 44bB works.

All the way to ring out like it did in IV?

I have been planning to try 44bB against Pyrrha/Poe 1AA, but haven't gotten around to it.

The Future Press guide has a lot of information about Tekken Possession. There are also certain moves available from drunk stance, I think.

All the way to ring out like it did in IV?

I have been planning to try 44bB against Pyrrha/Poe 1AA, but haven't gotten around to it.

anytime they are hit with 44bB in the air in this game they can AC after

So Is this move still based on the clock timer like it used to be or is it totally random? With use of a+k u get better moves? But also is random?

So Is this move still based on the clock timer like it used to be or is it totally random? With use of a+k u get better moves? But also is random?
Every successful GI with A+K, you upgrade your IFP level. At each level, there is a specific selection of IFP moves that will randomly happen when you hit 4A+K. The selection improves with higher levels of IFP. It does not seem to be based on the clock at all.

There are also certain moves available from drunk stance, I think.

New to SC, so not sure if this move worked the same way in the last few versions, but...

From personal experience, if you are about to be hit by an attack within the first second or so of drunk stance, you automatically use another move to avoid it completely. Vertical attacks make you use Spinning Evade (Without the HP cost), low attacks make you go Flea Stance, middle horizontal attacks makes you Deathcopter and high attacks make you go into Med stance.
When it comes to the Spinning Evade, you do the minimum amount it takes to avoid the attack. Sometimes I've spun only once, but other times even up to 3 times. Hitting B can make you spin further, but any spins beyond the minimum begin to cost health.
When it comes to the Deathcopter, it's treated as if you did the Deathcopter on command, so you have the option to cancel the Deathcopter into DGF stance, do Deathcopter Trick or Deathcopter Attack, all with the same commands (B+K, 4, 2_G)

...Vertical attacks make you use Spinning Evade (Without the HP cost)...
If this is true, it is only true for the initial auto-evade. If you happen to mashing B at the time (bad idea), you will continue the spinning evade... and eat the HP cost to do so.

Back