Is there really Zasalamel and Talim characters disc locked?

gamemaster14

[08] Mercenary
I had heard people said that the planned dlc for Zasalamel and Talim is on the disc and locked. Does anyone who has modded the game know if that content actually exists on the disc or is this just a rumor?

Since Namco never released the "dlc unlock codes" no one would be able to use said content online. It would most likely be an offline hack to get them working.

I was just thinking that it could be possible as there is a spot that could fit 2 characters on the selection screen.

apparently Zas and Talim were planned to be in SCV but were cut due to time constraints, their unfinished code can still be found within the games files

apparently Zas and Talim were planned to be in SCV but were cut due to time constraints, their unfinished code can still be found within the games files

SCV is as rushed as Sanic Bum Wii U anyway, when it comes to content. *cough Yun Seong leftover animation in Devil Jin intros*
I wouldn't be maining Ezio if Zas was finished.

I was going to put Zas in this too. Unfortunately no one has made him for GMOD.
Final.jpg

Don't you think they would be in lost swords if they had that much progress with SCV Zas and Talim?

I remember Sectus said that Zas and Talim's models are in the game, but trying to load them just makes the game crash. So they're pretty much completely unusable. Either way, I believe he said they're were the models from SC4, so its not like they really put much work into them.

Back