JF 66B Help/Advice?

Mage

I'll make you submit!
I am starting to pick up Amy and I was wondering if you guys had any advice about how to get her 66B JF?

Idk if it's anything like Voldos 66:B but I just make sure I press the second 6 and B at the same time. I also get it the faster I do it but when I need precision I have a certain rhythm I've gotten into from repetition.

Its exactly like Voldo's 6:6B, I feel like using the D-Pad makes it easier to preform... Keep practicing it is really the best advice, its something you can do repeatedly, and need to do at least 3x in a row... Reason being: When you get a CH 6:6B*66B, you get another 6:6B, and a 6:6BA to finish the combo, so its CH 6:6B, 6:6B, 6:6BA (one of her strongest combos)... However if this combo is off of a stun or wall splat, the damage gets scaled down too much, and 6BB236G becomes (in my opinion) the best ending (instead of 6:6BA)... 6BB236 is another important thing to practice, AS B is a frame trap on Grd, and it gives good wakes in it's air combo staples (6:6B, 6:6B, 6BB236G and CH 6:6B, 6:6B, 6:6B, 6BB236G)...

Oh yea I forgot the D-Pad part. I tried to do it with the Analogue stick for hours. Before I realized I have to use the D-Pad.

Back