Juicebox explains "taking turns" in Soul Calibur

This is good stuff. Dunno what to do with it though. The teach me thread ought to be overhauled to move it from a SCV to an SCVI focus. Maybe post some solid tutorials in it. Even then I see the discord is kind of consuming a lot of the role of the forum these days, but I still feel like there's some value in placing simple lessons like these in a place where new players can easily find them. Discord is a great place to ask questions but really crummy for data reference.

This is good stuff. Dunno what to do with it though. The teach me thread ought to be overhauled to move it from a SCV to an SCVI focus. Maybe post some solid tutorials in it. Even then I see the discord is kind of consuming a lot of the role of the forum these days, but I still feel like there's some value in placing simple lessons like these in a place where new players can easily find them. Discord is a great place to ask questions but really crummy for data reference.
The Discord swallows things up in a timeline while a forum is static and easier to organise. I do feel that we need the forum for things that people will want to return to.

Back