Kilik Frame Data

Yo!

I'am posting this before you see my recent tournament match video, where i use a lot's of kB.

kB was not listed in the framedata of Tharon Mortis, and I founded that it's actually +1~+2 en hit, also safe i believe, and quick to become an invisible low. The only problem is that opponent can step it, so mixup with 2A and it's ok.

Also i have to check BT move frame data, especially BT 2A who can be usefull to mixup with BT Asura/BT 2K.

Btw about 8 5 B B, the second hit actually gives advantage on block : 0~+1.

kB is +2-on hit and counter hit. I had to figure this one out for myself along time ago. I use it along with
1/3 B+K which is +0 and BP A which is +3-Frames. Also 1/3 A+B on escape is +3 or +4-Frames.

You may have just forgotten to put it in, but I believe Kilik's WS A is i19 (Trades with Cervy's 6A+B after 1B, which is neutral on hit).

Edit: Also, Kilik's 2_8 * B is -7 on block, +1 on NH, and +4-5 on CH.

Any data on 44aB?

It can be stepped pretty easily but I'd like to know when the best times are to start mixing it in.

Pretty much most of the important stuff is already done.
If you want completion, do it yourself.
Finding Frame Data isn't a paid job. Don't complain if you're leeching off it.

Pretty much most of the important stuff is already done.
If you want completion, do it yourself.
Finding Frame Data isn't a paid job. Don't complain if you're leeching off it.

I wasn't complaining, I was asking a question.. Anyways I'd be more than happy to figure out his frame data myself if you would be so kind as to tell me how exactly I would go about that..

And if you don't know how, maybe you could answer this, what are the IMP frames on 3kB ?

3K impacts in 18 frames so that's essentially your answer. For moves that hit multiple times usually only the IMP frames for the first hit is listed. Since 3kB will combo naturally you only really need the IMP frames of 3k.

I collected kiliks frame data sperately and posted it in the wiki. From a quick glance over there seems to be general agreement, but I'll be checking back in the next week or so to make sure the errors in what I put up are fixed.

/edit/ I also posted some TC/TJ frames. If someone finds some discrepancies let me know.

Hi Suirad.. Thanks for your help... I'm too lazy to do anything for the wiki lol.

Also, if it was you on the Nats Stream playing SU...

PLEASE.. BREAK.. FOTD o.O

Sure. There is a lot more variable(distance dependant) frame data than I'd noticed, but since its supposed to be posted in the wiki at "close range" I'll just have to make a lot of notes of it.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't me as 1) I've only fought SU for a total of 1 match and it was at the NJ march monthly 2) I think the only stream I made it on to was vs RTD and 3) I'm tend to mash A like an idiot.

Lol! I didn't realize I was still on the stream. The Astaroth I was playing was eddypistons. By the way since this is the frame thread and we are talking about that throw I thought I would enlighten some of u. iFotD's break window is tighter than FotD and normal throws in general. For example late throw break animations do not exist for iFotD which once again supports my past argument that delayed FotD mixup is trash as well as MO mixup in general.

So trash that you get throwed after ducking my MO mixup or get hit duking by MO A :p

Btw your style and mine are just too different and nearly opposite, but saying its trash because you can't manage to use it properly isn't a good way to judge things.

I still managed to beat Malek with it, and win 4 match before you suddenly wakeup at 5 haha

Yeah iFOTD have good points, but you saw how many times i ducked your iFOTD attempt? Kilik have less mid option or slow, so if opponent just fuzzy guarding you lose tone of chance to throw.

Anyway that was good to see u playing, it was solid enough and very different way to play Kilik.

This isn't the place for that discussion you two. Keep it on topic please. Ex. Kilik is lame. Kamikirimusi's frames are better.

Back