Kingdom Conquerors **Starting July 1st!!!*

LordXav1er

[10] Knight
SoulCalibur-Lost-Swords-Hilde-Screenshot-01.jpg

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
I thy Lord and Hero, wishes to start streaming online PlayStation 3 only First To 2/3/5/10s sets. There are many brave warriors across the land that would give me and the kingdom the pleasure of spectating for a day’s entertainment. If you wish to do battle against anyone to a set, post it here. As long as both warriors agree to do battle on their own terms they both can accept.

Kingdom Ranks
King or Queen (Eligible for First to 10s)

Prince or Princess (Eligible for First to 5s)

Duke or Duchess (Eligible for First to 3s)

Earl or Countess (Eligible for First to 2s)

Rules of the Kingdoms
1. LordXav1er needs at least a 2 days’ notice if you want to take part in the battles.

2. There will only be ONE MATCH PER FIGHTING GAME available to watch every day.

3. All warriors start at First To 2s and gradually earn their way up to 3, 5 and 10 by defeating different opponents.

4. You may only do battle with warriors in the same rank as you.

5. If a disconnection happens, warriors have to redo the entire match and random select stage.

6. Only thy chosen warriors, streamer, and commentator(s) are allowed in the festivities.

7. I shall use the "like" system to help further rank matches and their priority for taking part in the days battle.

8. In order to move up in the ranks you must defeat the said number you are eligible for in a row (Example: Prince or Princess must defeat 5 other different Prince or Princesses IN A ROW to reach King or Queen)

9. Game(s) currently available to take part in: Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, Soul Calibur V, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Injustice: Gods Among Us.

10. Enjoy thyself and give great entertainment to your spectators!

Last edited:
Back