Madison SC4 Tourney Results#2 8/16/08

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
Thanks for all of you that could make it. We made almost made the $50 quota for renting the room, but it's no biggie. For those of you who still have not yet made it, it's important to get to make it to these tourneys. Ranking points are at stakes= PS3 or XBox360 for top ranked player...

Results:
1. jimmypikachuchoi (X)
2. Reldan (Cervy, Amy)
3. MysticBill (Taki)
4. Phil Bond (NM, Siegfried)
5. Dark Hogosha (Kilik)
5. Shadow (Mitsu, Algol, Apprentice)
7. Outlaw (Yunsung)
7. The Jax (Taki)
9. Ora (Tira, Mina)
9. Metallix (Sophitia, Raphael)
9. Max (Taki)
9. Pouncer (X)

Finals:
jimmypikachuchoi-Reldan(4-1)
X-Cervy(3-2)
X-Cervy(2-3)
X-Cervy(3-1)
X-Cervy(3-2)
X-Cervy(3-1)

Bill-chan: I rooted for ya. I thought you were gonna take me out in the winners finals, but I broke the game a couple of times. You definitely played much better in the tourney after our casuals at your place a couple days b4.

Reldan: Good Cervy and Amy. I think you should play Amy. She is really good.

Caleb-chan: You did well, and I thought you were gonna win against Bill in the winners bracket, but he CF'd you... Next time, HAI HAI!!! I'll ttyl on Wednesday.

Dark Hogosha: Thx for coming up from IA to play us. It was lots of fun playing your Kilik. I definitely hope to see ya out here a couple more times, at least...

Amber-dono: Oh you were so close and I really thought you were gonna send Caleb to losers. Your improvement is evident as you've been apply more mixups and doing just single tap up or tap down steps and then throwing. And you GI. Keep up the good work, HAI. You shoulda beaten Outlaw...

Outlaw: You are really stepping up your game. Unfortunately, your bracket wasn't too forgiving and you had to fight some tough fights. I'm sure you'll be on the better end the next time. your Yun is coming along.

Shadow: Good stuff. As discussed in the car ride...use Mitsu and then Algol, if you lose your fight.

Metallix and Pouncer: Good seein ya guys. It was good for you guys to see what new stuff you can do with each of your mains. Pouncer, just work on the stuff I gave you. Metallix, cheer up. Life's too short to worry about some CUN+y Bi+ch.

Pyro: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Max, you won a match, good job, but you lost to Shadow... NExt time, man. See ya in a couple of wks then

Jared-san: Good seein ya and talking with ya. Too bad I didn't get to play ya some more, but hope you like the show... It was exciting...Hope to see ya come to more of these as well, if you're not busy...

schabit: Thanks.

Race for the XBox360 or PS3 So far money raised $201/$800. Alrighty, now that money prizes are gonna be distributed, I gotta win lots of these tourneys, so I can donate my winnings to the ultimate prize.

At the moment jimmypikachuchoi is leading the Tier 1 group and Phil Bond is leading the Tier 2 group for the PS3 or Xbox360. Remember you have to be pay the $10 entry fee by Week 3 to have your points fully count. Otherwise there will be a 50% reduction of your overall points, until you finally pay the $10 entry.

Rankings (green=eligible to win the prize)(red=ineligible)(*denotes tier 1 contest, while the ones without one are competing for top ranks in their group to get a PS3 or XBox360 as well)
*1. Reldan 19pts(10+9)
*2. jimmypikachuchoi 17pts(6+11)
*3. MysticBill 15pts(8+7)
*4. MateoGalvan 14pts
*5. schabit 12pts
6. Phil Bond 10pts(5+5)
7. Lokim 6pts
7. Outlaw 6pts(4+2)
9. The Jesster 5pts
9. Ora 5pts(4+1)
9. Shadow 5pts(2+3)
12. Anthony Lau 4pts