Making Rock better

Status
Not open for further replies.

REy

[08] Mercenary
Use the character creator, to create a character that looks exactly like ROCK but with Astaroth's move set. Really, I tried Rock for a few weeks and unless someone finds some serious madness he is as crappy as everyone says. For the Love of Christ why did they make his crouch and ground throws escape-able! it's all the poor fellow can do to get a damn crouch throw!

REy

Rey: ok, Rock isn't TERRIBLE....why can't people stop bitching and complaining about it. First of all, just becuse Rock doesn't use mindless combos like Yoshi doesn't make him terrible. Stop complaining. Yes, i thought rock was bad too. But honestly, i think he can keep up with competition.

Now grant it...he can't punish like most characters, but not everyone's perfect @ throw breaking. THAT'S your meat and potatoes, now for right now i don't have a top 10 list for moves....but give me a few weeks time, i will make him funny to play with!

If his leg/head grabs were not escapeable...he'd be so hardcore. And by that, I mean too powerful for the game. He is not as bad as everyone says he is.

If his leg/head grabs were escapable.
He'd have infinites off all knockdowns.

We don't need whine threads in the SAs..
If you want to whine about a character, go to the general lounge. Whining has nothing to do with strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back