matchup help

The Small Cheez

[09] Warrior
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. If not, please forgive me (I'm new here). I was hoping to get some help with pat vs zwei, viola, and hilde, cuz if the player knows anything past "bang head against controller" they absolutely dominate me. I couldn't find anything vs those three in the matchup discussion, so could someone help me out?

Hello there fellow Pat main. I can give you some pretty good advice for the ZWEI MU. What in particular is giving you a problem in this MU?

I guess just zwei himself. Not too familiar with the character and when he starts attacking I don't know when I can interrupt or step or do anything to stop him from slapping me.

I guess just zwei himself. Not too familiar with the character and when he starts attacking I don't know when I can interrupt or step or do anything to stop him from slapping me.
Here are some things you can do that should help you out in this MU"

• GI second hit of 66a+b
  • Step after 4(A) on block
  • Step the second hit of (B)
  • Duck the second hit of 3AA (Watch out of 3A BE!)
  • React to 11k and 44a
  • Punish a+b at all ranged but tip with single B or CE if you have meter. (Attempting JF 236B is not worth it.)
  • Break A when your back is to the edge.
  • Look for and A+B aGI KF B on reaction in certain situations. (After 4(a) on hit, after b+k BE.
  • Whiff and block punish 1(b) with 236AB

Back