Mi-na's Guard Crushes

Great info; thanks for compiling this.

On the 66[B+K] -> 6A+B strings: I am technically getting 1 higher damage (e.g. 103 vs 102 on the 44B guard break) with 8A+B.

I assume we still like the 6A+B string since they still don't gain air control and we get more frames for better oki.
(neither of which I knew until labbing with your list. Well researched!)

I assume we still like the 6A+B string since they still don't gain air control and we get more frames for better oki.
Yeah, I made the call to list that as optimal because I like the oki you get. You still want to do the 44B+K route if you're planning to combo into super, and obviously anyone's free to do any ender they like.

(Glad you found it useful!)

Last edited:
Minor updates to the sheet today:
  • Added an "Optimal Starter" column, since memorizing the starter is way more important than memorizing the entire combo.
  • Added notes to a few that I think are unusually difficult marking them as such.
  • Added a note to 46A+G (B) explaining that it works for both short and long holds.

Updates:
  • WR B, 8B, and LS K recover juuuuuuust fast enough to get you an A+B starter! Exciting!
  • Added crushes for 2BK, 4KB, BT B+K, RE AB, RE B, RE K, and RE A (2nd round). (2BK and 4KB both get us WR B+K.)
  • Updated damage numbers.

Last edited:
Back