Moves that lead to guaranteed force pickup.

xosra

[08] Mercenary
I researched all of this on starkiller so if there are character issues tell me but i kinda doubt there will be. I researched this by putting the CPU action 2 to guard all. So my finding are mostly likely correct.

first are all the ones that are guarantied on NH.
44b
3b
77_11b
88_22b
44B+K
WS B+K
2B+K
33B+K
BT B+K
33_66_99A+K
A+B}
1A+B}which makes the basic 6BbG-A+B combo even better. Makes it 91 for A+B and 110for 1A+B
2[A+B] must be charged
8wayrun A+B

now these next attacks only get a guarantied force pickup off CH
6BB
66A[it only knocks down on CH]
3B+K
33A
33_99B
also any of the NH moves also get guarantied force pickup of CH
if anyone notices anything wrong or has something to add like combos with guartantied pickup feel free to do so.

Moves that lead to guarantied force pickup.

Whenever you test things like this in training mode, be sure to test if it's escapable with ukemi. You can test it two ways, one is by setting the computer to ukemi a certain direction, or the other way (which I prefer) is to train against the same character, so vader vs vader in training mode, and then have the computer do the moves by recording the inputs, and testing for yourself if it's escapable.

Since you didn't do this some of the ones you listed are not actually guaranteed:

2[A+B]
CH 6BB
CH 33_99B

These ones are not guaranteed because the opponent can be ukemi to the right:

2B+K

Here are some that you're missing, these all guarantee a 4A+B right afterwards:

66B
44A+K
4A+B on an airborne opponent
2A+B on an airborne opponent
2[A+B] on an airborne opponent
2[A+B] on a grounded opponent
2B+K on an airborne opponent
2B+K on a grounded opponent
after a wallsplat

also, you should probably make a note that A+B only guarantees the force pickup if you land it at long range.

i thought 4A+B caught rollers. Am i wrong? Well still that is a lot of moves that go into 4A+B. How bout some combos. since you said 2A+B can help guarantie if it hits airborne what if you do a 66B followed by 2A+B can that guarantie it. People should think up combos that guarantie it. Since A+B works only at distance how would the combo 6BbG-A+B-4A+B6A+B work would it be excapeable or not. If so in what way. I thinik i am gonna works on some combos doing what you suggested. Set the CPU to do the combo i want to test and then try to get ouot of it. Also wouldn't some characters have trouble excaping than others like say asty for his size.

Ok, i see this thread sorta diminished..but with the Help of OOFMATIC's new combo guide, you can do a reference search in there for anything that leads to a guaranteed force lifts...i will be closing this thread temporarily then deleted after its had fair enough amount of time to be noticed..

/Closed

This thread has valuable info, and is not a useless waste of space, and it's good for a quick reference specifically for force pickups. I don't think it deserves to get deleted.

Just my 2 c.

On topic:

first are all the ones that are guarantied on NH.
44b

Forgot to point out in my last post that 44B, 4A+B isn't actually guaranteed. It seems like it is, and many people fall for it, but the 4A+B can infact be blocked.

Also, in my previous post I mentioned "A+B only guarantees the force pickup if you land it at long range.".

After further testing I found that it's actually not guaranteed, at far range the opponent can tech to the right to escape the pickup.

Yes, other than what you had posted before your last, i believe most of whats here with no purpose to the name of the actual thread title..so to be fair i left it closed but viewable:) ..and maybe merge a few posts into another spot they would do better for there purpose ..also i was going to correct you on that as i logged in..hehe, i knew about it for some time, the 1st one you mentioned about 44b... myself i prefer 2+(a+b) my self now in that scenario, especially if your fresh outta the round with full force meter(or just around an 1/8 or less of it)

Forgot to point out in my last post that 44B, 4A+B isn't actually guaranteed. It seems like it is, and many people fall for it, but the 4A+B can infact be blocked.
Upon further testing, I found that 44B, 4A+B is in fact guaranteed, but only on certain characters.. and it depends on if it's counter hit or not:

Guaranteed on both Normal Hit and Counter Hit:

Algol
Astaroth
Cervantes
Darth Vader
Hilde
Ivy
Kilik
Lizardman
Maxi
Mitsurugi
Raphael
Rock
Seong Mina
Setsuka
Shura
Siegfried
Taki
The Apprentice
Voldo
Yoshimitsu
Yun-Seong
Zasalamel

Guaranteed on Normal Hit, but not Counter Hit:

Cassandra
Sophitia
Tira
Angol Fear
Ashlotte

Guaranteed on Counter Hit, but not Normal Hit:

Xianghua

Not Guaranteed at all:

Amy
Talim
Kamikirimusi
Scheherazade

Just tried some of that out..yea your right..good stuff man!...

also i will be re-arranging most of these so bare with me OOF, gonna make it nice and neat, maybe change the 1st post and add this into it, and then maybe re-open the thread for discussion...but the thread IS based off of "Moves that lead to guaranteed force pickup"..truthfully, more of that and less discussion will help keep it nice and tidy.

Upon further testing, I found that 44B, 4A+B is in fact guaranteed, but only on certain characters.. and it depends on if it's counter hit or not:

Guaranteed on both Normal Hit and Counter Hit:

Algol
Astaroth
Cervantes
Darth Vader
Hilde
Ivy
Kilik
Lizardman
Maxi
Mitsurugi
Raphael