My ENTIRE CAS gallery

Haru

[08] Mercenary
So, I decided to just dump all of my precious creations here for all to see! =3

Along with commentary on all those that need it. Broken over several posts!

~Characters From Other Series'~

-Final Fantasy-
My biggest set of characters are Final Fantasy Characters. They're really easy to make with the clothing system.

Aerith-1.jpg

AerithData.jpg

I really like how Aerith came out. She's probably my favorite to use against my friends!

Cloud-1.jpg

CloudData.jpg

Sephiroth.jpg

SephirothData.jpg

Sephiroth was another amazingly awesome project for me. He turned out incredibly awesome looking!

Tifa.jpg

TifaData.jpg

Tifa was all too easy to make. I mean she only has a top, shorts, gloves, and shoes. Gave her Talim because A) I like Talim a lot, and B) It's the only style that resembles Tifa's fluidity at all. I'm considering giving her the Tonfa weapon instead, but for now I'll stick with Soul Edge/Calibur

Zack.jpg

ZackData.jpg

Alright so I kind of cheated here... the only difference between Zack and Cloud are the gloves and hair color haha. I gave Zack a different sword just to add more difference, plus I've always liked Glam

Auron.jpg

AuronData.jpg

BlackMage.jpg

BlackMageData.jpg

CecilDark.jpg

CecilDarkData.jpg

CecilPally.jpg

CecilPallyData.jpg

Celes.jpg

CelesData.jpg

GarnetDagger.jpg

GarnetDaggerData.jpg

Kain.jpg

KainData.jpg

Not too happy with how Kain turned out, someone lemme know ways I can fix him!

Rinoa.jpg

RinoaData.jpg

Really cheated on this one, haha. She's basically a palette swapped Tifa! Still came out pretty nice though~

Altair.jpg

AltairData.jpg

I really love how Altair turned out! I need to find a better face for him though... I really hate the selection of male faces in SC4....

Cortana.jpg

CortanaData.jpg

I could be a lot happier with Cortana, but she came out alright. I gave her Tira's style just because the ring kind of reminds me of Halo =3

Ganondorf.jpg

GanondorfData.jpg

Ganondorf came out BEAUTIFULLY. They had all the right pieces for him. I would have only been happier if they had the jewel crown for him.

PeachData.jpg

PrincessPeach.jpg

Sakura-1.jpg

SakuraData.jpg

I really like Sakura from SF. She's one of my favorite characters. I was actually inspired to make her from Taki's ^KKK which reminds me of Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku =D

Serge.jpg

SergeData.jpg

Valkyrie.jpg

ValkyrieData.jpg

A Valkyrie from Valkyrie Profile... I tried really hard at this but it just didn't really work out too well. It was a lot easier to make one in Soul Calibur 3. Oh well.

Zelda.jpg

ZeldaData.jpg

Princess Zelda originally started out with a leather tunic and a frill dress. However, the princess dress just looked nicer and closer to her outfit to me. I mean... she IS a princess.

Snake.jpg

SnakeData.jpg

Come on, everyone saw it coming =3

GreyFox.jpg

GreyFoxData.jpg

I love Grey Fox... his colors still seem a bit off to me... I'm still kind of working on them.

ThePrince.jpg

ThePrinceData.jpg

This is one of my absolute favorites! I just recently played through Prince of Persia again and noticed that Soul Calibur had all the relevant parts!

Batman.jpg

BatmanData.jpg

I got one thing to say... NANAnananananaNANANAnananananaNA BATMAN!!

Felicia.jpg

FeliciaData.jpg

Okay so technically... Felicia should be in games, but I remember her most form the Dark Stalker's anime!

Saber.jpg

SaberData.jpg

I... actually don't like how came out at all... I have to find a way to rework her. I'll be working on it. Until then, my Fate/stay Night friends are more or less satisfied.

Yoruichi.jpg

YoruichiData.jpg

Only thing I wished for was smaller shoulder pads! >.<

-Originals-

Amy-1.jpg

AmyData.jpg

I love my Amy... so much. I guess you could say she's my... fourth character? I think she looks adorable in this.

Kitty.jpg

KittyData.jpg

There are times in life when we just irrationally want something. I wanted a walking cat with gumdrop blue eyes and a rubber mallet...

Seong-Mina.jpg

Seong-MinaData.jpg

My Epic little Mina~

Sophie.jpg

SophieData.jpg

My friends REALLY don't like my Sophie in special battle.

Taki.jpg

TakiData.jpg

My Taki that I rarely ever use, I really need to get around to using her more often.

Xianghua.jpg

XianghuaData.jpg

Just kinda threw this one together for colors and gave her Soul Calibur-ish colors.

Tira.jpg

TiraData.jpg

Okay... got REALLY lazy with this one and just mono-colored the entire thing.

Haru.jpg

HaruData.jpg

First character I ever created in CAS. He's got some pretty epic abilities for my Sieg-style, his stats are awesome... but he looks kind of strange. He's been likened to a Gundam, a Power Ranger, said Power Ranger's Mega Zord, and a Gundam.

Yuki.jpg

YukiData.jpg

Finally my single most used character ever. I created Yuki on a whim. Her outfit was purely made out of my personal tastes, and it just so happened that it gave her some incredible abilities.

There aren't ONLY Final Fantasy characters... I just like to make them because they're easy to make. Most of the non-originals here I threw together in about 10 minutes!

Back