New Soul Calibur player incoming!!

Lady Shinobu

Class of 1979
Kon'nichiwa! Watashi wa Ishijima Haruka. I am a 56-year-old woman who has started to get into many fighting games since 1999. Tekken 3 was probably the first fighting game I played avidly. But by the end of 2001, Super Smash Bros. series appealed to me that I forgot about Tekken for quite a while. Since 2011, I returned to Tekken series with much more knowledge than before.

But fast-forward to this past April, Soul Calibur series appealed to me primarily 'cause of the create-a-soul feature since SC3. This month, I picked up Soul Calibur 4 and Soul Calibur 5, SC3 last month, and SC2 two months ago. My favorite characters to use are Sophitia, Cassandra, and Setsuka. My custom character is based off of myself: black, old lady voice, pink Chinese dress, and using the Soul of Sophitia/Cassandra. A variation to this is myself in a pink geisha kimono using the soul of Setsuka. I call her Android 57 in honor of the Androids from Dragon Ball Z and me turning 57 in a couple of months.

Past couple of days, I have played Soul Calibur 5 grinding in Quick Battle just to reach player level 31 since unlocking the characters is my main concern. My favorite characters here will be Pyrrha, Pyrrha Omega, and Alpha Patroklos since he carries Setsuka's legacy. Some of the DLC costume packs look good that I plan on getting some. And do not get me started on the Devil Jin fighting style they put in here...

Wow, have I said a lot. I am going to have so much fun with Soul series just as I do with Tekken and Super Smash Bros. It was nice to meet y'all and I do look forward to Soul Calibur 6 just like everyone else. :sc3set1:

Back