Newbie incoming!

Tikal

[07] Duelist
Hello! I'm Tikal, and I've been lurking around this forum for a few days before finally making an account and joining the forums!

My first SC game (and honestly my first video game in general) was Soulcalibur 3 for PS2, and I've played every installment from 3 on. I want to play some of the older games when I get the opportunity though, especially Soulcalibur 2, since that game is regarded as the best from many fans!

Mains are a sort of new thing to me? In 3 and 4, I was kind of too young to care about how good I was and who I mained (like, really young... I think 5 when I started playing 3?) and just stuck with pressing buttons for whatever character. I remember playing Tira a lot though.

In SC5 I used Viola mainly, and in 6 I main Seong-Mina and Talim! Though I'm experimenting with other characters to see what I like too.

My favorite part of SC has always been Character Creation, so you'll probably see me hanging around the CAS forums a lot. Maybe post a few of my mediocre creations there? shrug Who knows? Anyways, glad to be here and I'm excited to meet you all! ^^

Hello! I'm Tikal, and I've been lurking around this forum for a few days before finally making an account and joining the forums!

My first SC game (and honestly my first video game in general) was Soulcalibur 3 for PS2, and I've played every installment from 3 on. I want to play some of the older games when I get the opportunity though, especially Soulcalibur 2, since that game is regarded as the best from many fans!

Mains are a sort of new thing to me? In 3 and 4, I was kind of too young to care about how good I was and who I mained (like, really young... I think 5 when I started playing 3?) and just stuck with pressing buttons for whatever character. I remember playing Tira a lot though.

In SC5 I used Viola mainly, and in 6 I main Seong-Mina and Talim! Though I'm experimenting with other characters to see what I like too.

My favorite part of SC has always been Character Creation, so you'll probably see me hanging around the CAS forums a lot. Maybe post a few of my mediocre creations there? shrug Who knows? Anyways, glad to be here and I'm excited to meet you all! ^^
Sorry I'm a bit late haha. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here 😊

Nice to meet ya! Haruka Ishijima's the name, and I am the oldest Soulcalibur fan here thus far at 58 years old, going on 59 in a couple months. Been playing this series for two years now myself. My first Soulcalibur was SC2, then 3, then 4, then 5, then 6, and finally Soul Blade. I also play Tekken (since 2011) and Super Smash Bros. series (since 2005).

I picked up SC6 just before spring started. Seong Mi-na I think is a good choice of main. Between you and me, 'mon, for the past few weeks I have considered maining her while I await the announcement of Setsuka, who is one of my mains since SC3 despite my lack of tech-skill needed to master her.

Just like you (and countless others here), I play SC for the Character Creation.

Well, then...may your stay on 8WayRun be a wonderful one! :sc3set1:

Nice to meet ya! Haruka Ishijima's the name, and I am the oldest Soulcalibur fan here thus far at 58 years old, going on 59 in a couple months. Been playing this series for two years now myself. My first Soulcalibur was SC2, then 3, then 4, then 5, then 6, and finally Soul Blade. I also play Tekken (since 2011) and Super Smash Bros. series (since 2005).

I picked up SC6 just before spring started. Seong Mi-na I think is a good choice of main. Between you and me, 'mon, for the past few weeks I have considered maining her while I await the announcement of Setsuka, who is one of my mains since SC3 despite my lack of tech-skill needed to master her.

Just like you (and countless others here), I play SC for the Character Creation.

Well, then...may your stay on 8WayRun be a wonderful one! :sc3set1:
Nice to meet you, Haruka! I'm sure I'll have a fun time here.

Hello everyone I am newbie here in 8wayrun. This is my first time playing this game but I am pro player in other game.

Last edited:
Back