Nyte's Customs Display II

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
Because SCVI is a reboot that starts everything over, so am I. Plus, I didn't want my SCV creations to clutter up my topic, so I'm using a clean slate. This topic will be dedicated to my SCVI creations once I get my hands on it, and I can't wait to see what I can show off here.

Cheers to Soulcalibur VI! May this series continue for years to come!

First post!

Alternate Designs
Tira, reimagined as a plunder pirate rather than an assassin.

Dp3OCJXU4AAMMLa.jpg

Dp3NYrBUwAAXGaS.jpg
Maxi getting ready to compete in the upcoming martial arts tournament.

DqDZgb1VYAAUyE4.jpg

Originals
Meet Bernard "Bonesy" Bonham. He's a gentleman, with an appreciation for the art and finer things in life. And he happens to be a skeleton.

DqFr79bUUAAhVCF.jpg:large

DqFtPjfV4AAQ0TD.jpg

Recreations
Tasky, who was pissed about being cut from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, decided to join the SC crew instead.

DqFrjAmVsAI1QcQ.jpg:large

DqFrfGjUwAAcWx-.jpg:large

Cool Tira! The punk black/red scheme fits her personality. She would definitely be a pirate if she weren't busy trolling Soul Edge hunters.

Bonesy. Haha. Gentleman and skeleton.

I also like your nod to Bruce Lee with the Maxi alt.

Your pirate kinda reminds me of a female Captain Harlock. With a bit more details, she could be her new soulmate :)

A new project to get me out of my creative slump.

Introducing...

REPLACING THE ORIGINAL CAST!

I'm going to share here a self-imposed challenge where I take a character's style and give it to a character of my own creation, one that's unique and fully draws from the style while being vastly different from the originator. Wish me luck.

I've gotten three so far.

DqvnN6sVYAABhgK.jpg

DqvnTr1UcAEL9QW.jpg

DqvnZJaUcAIm0EX.jpg

DqvniZ2VsAATLhW.jpg

DqvnexDVAAETWjE.jpg

Quick Bio

Aerin is a young adventurer who seeks to save his village from evil, and so he gathers a party of misfits to join him on his journey. As a young farmer, he was the son of a great warrior, and one his 16th birthday, was bestowed the great dual saber, enchanted by the forces of magic. Aerin will stop at nothing if it means saving the innocent.

Inspiration

Grøh's weapon basically looks like it belongs in a '00s JRPG, so I decided to roll with that and make the most JRPG-like character I could make using the CAS feature. I think it turned out pretty well.
DqvnoOCUwAYeofX.jpg

Dqvns6EUUAAl4iU.jpg

Dqvn3DHU0AARtC0.jpg

Dqvn8AvV4AA_IG_.jpg

Quick Bio

Ursula was but a young girl growing up in a small city in Eastern Europe when the Evil Seed plagued her home. It turned those she loved into monsters, but when it affected her, she was able to maintain her humanity by force of will and limited exposure. Now she fights those who wish to spread the seed further, while internally fighting to keep control of herself.

Inspiration
I got some potential Castlevania "hunter of monsters" vibe from the whip sword and decided to expand on that into a full-fledged character. It was interesting to me to think of a monster huntress who also struggles to maintain her own humanity, so I made her a malfested as well.
DqvoBCWVYAE3mKZ.jpg

DqvoFqyVAAAZWnp.jpg

DqvoUEcU4AAF-P-.jpg

DqvoqtzV4AE-dZN.jpg

Quick Bio

"Oni" is the name given to this entity for lack of a better term. In his past life, Tetsuo Kusanagi was a warrior without peer, and many lesser warrior fell to his blade. But his injuries caught up to him, and when he fought an opponent who proved stronger, that was the end of him. Or rather, a new beginning. Tetsuo made a deal with the King of Hell to reincarnate as a skeletal demon, hunting down sinners to feed him. It's said that the Oni is a mysterious man, keeping quiet and passing through without you ever noticing... until he strikes.

Inspiration

Mitsurugi is held as a warrior without peer and boasts about how he could defeat the King of Hell with his blade. What if a similar person were to fall, and instead had to make a deal with the devil to come back as a revenant who walks among the living? An undead samurai is always a cool concept, too.

Aerin is definitely RPG-inspired. Nice Ivy replacement. Monster hunters are a great use for her style. Oni’s western boots are a little off to me. Kind of curious what your next set will be so far. Appreciate the bios.

Back