PartyWolf has a thing for the banhammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxA

[09] Warrior
So after I pointed out PartyWolf's ignorance in the chat, he decided to ban me after being proven wrong (unable to hand it perhaps). If someone doesn't mind posting the chat log that would be appreciated, but if not it went something like this:

I said I've had fights in the past vs US players and it hasn't been laggy; the connection was good. Wolf decides to enter the chat a bit later, asks if I'm in Europe, I say yes, then says "k", perhaps implying I cannot have a good-connection fight vs US players. I said scroll up the chat to see what I was talking about.

Understand the context before putting your opinion on something being discussed, educate yourself on the matter. Just wondering if abuse of admin powers is a theme here or just somebody who doesn't like their ignorance being highlighted?

PartyWolf banhammer.png

• TxA: link going to play me when I'm on my better connection?
  • 46 minutes ago
    Party Wolf: arent you in europe
  • 46 minutes ago
    TxA: Yup
  • 46 minutes ago
    Party Wolf: k
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: Why talk in something which don't concern you ?
  • 45 minutes ago
    StevenA: lol
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: I already said if you scroll up, I've had good conn fights vs US players
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: on my old internet connection
  • 45 minutes ago
    Marginal: United We Stand
  • 45 minutes ago
    Party Wolf: why post in a public chat and complain about private matters
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: Which I will be back on in a month
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: You should read up the chat history
  • 45 minutes ago
    TxA: it's a good habit
  • 45 minutes ago
    WindofMitsu: TxA complaining Kappa
  • 44 minutes ago
    WindofMitsu: nothing new
  • 44 minutes ago
    TxA: Not really
  • 44 minutes ago
    YINKAMIYOUKAI: What´s with all these questions man
  • 44 minutes ago
    YINKAMIYOUKAI: Leave TxA alone :^(
  • 44 minutes ago
    TxA: Just pointing out ignorance
  • 44 minutes ago
    Marginal: So Sett is smarter than TxA?
  • 44 minutes ago
    bot.png
    NOTICE: @TxA has been banned from chat by @Party Wolf.

I guess we should leave out the part in the original post where you try to act as confrontational as you can be

"If you have a problem with the site, site decisions and policies, or with a particular staff member you are to bring this to the attention of the administrators immediately and privately.Bring it up publicly and you can forego your right to expect unbiased treatment.

While we welcome public opinion and suggestions on how to make our site a better place we expect you to directly contact us, through private means, about serious problems before running your mouth off. If this is not done, your posts are subject to removal or editing by our staff to protect this website and so the administration can take appropriate action if necessary.

Please leave a reasonable amount of time for a response, as we get a significant amount of private messages per day. It's not unusual to wait 24-48 hours or more for a proper investigation and resolution.

This is only for extreme cases, we don't mind taunting the staff in the appropriate areas or poking fun at the site in general. However, there are limits to our patience and good times as far as accusations towards our site/staff are concerned. Posts or threads are subject to removal or closure at any time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back