Patch Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

[09] Warrior
While i do believe that Ivy is a decent chracter there are somethings that can be fixxed that I feel would help her be a better character overall in SC5 like higher damage,better mover properties frames...etc. I made list with the details of what I would like to see changed and the thread for others to do the same.

-SW/WP FC 3B_3[ B ],A+B Return these moves!!! Also make the Wp version NC to the A+B follow up.
-Sw 66k(Sc3-4) returned as 66k!!! Sc5's 66k is outcalssed by this move entirly. It would make great addtion to Ivy and help with her subpar damage as the CH knocks down and combos to 8A+B. At the very least give Ivy back the old 66[K ] delay with adavantage on block.
-A+B,A(CL66A+B,A+K) I would really like the crumpled stun back at least on CH.
-Both SS and CS to be unbreakable from behind and do more damage overall. There is No reason that if Ivy players react or setup a BT SS/CS that it should be broken. SS should have a break window between 7-9f and do at least 72 damage(82 back tunered) and CS should 80 damage (90back turned) and have break window between 4-6f.iCS would do 95-100(105-110 back tunred) and have break window 2-4f. CE should do 100 damage and maybe a faster start up i17-22(4 uncrouchable pre-frames) and 105 -110 back tunered.(Especially with SS,CE costing meter and CS/iCS inputs)
-CE,iCS,CS and SS, should all build Less meter for the Oppenent. iCS and CS should build Ivy 1/2 gauge(iCS) and a 1/3(CS) not the oppenent. Oppenents should build between 1/4 ~1/6th of a bar for getting thrown by anything, but build more if they actually break the throw 1/3~1/4.
-A bit More Range on 6K. It wiffs after some of the better frame trap setups for it.
-A,A and NC that is safe on block advantage on hit.
-Wr A+B,A to be NH NC or more hit confirmable.
-[B ] is a simi solid move it just has some wiff issues that should be fixxed and it should be a bit safer from a distance on hit/block. So maybe change the hit block data to -4~8 on hit
and -10~18 on block especially since im almost postive its not i15.
- 1AFix the wiff issues on this. I have 2 people step this several times( i think they have learned to step it or make this glitch happen.)
-Allow BT 2K to knockdown or give it better hit/block/Impact frames.
-1B BE unshakable since it cost meter now and can be JG and heavly punished.
-bK Boost(AT) damage to 28-30 and the regular damage to 10~12. Allow it to Combo to 22k and other attacks. Make it at least safer (+2-4) on hit/block(-2~8). The disadvantage on block is crazy for the low damage.Change the command back to K2 or make a bit easier to buffer. bK command gets messed up during buffering at times.
-Wp 3[A ] have Stun again either the Sc4 Stun or BD stun (even though i hate it, I think it's better then nothing). It Should be at least i16-i18, -14 on block, +2~-2 on hit 22~25 damage and unshakable on CH with some kind of garuntted combos after.
-3A should have comboable stun at very least on CH it doesnt track on one side and does poor damage.
-B+K GB returned with advantage.Give one move that combos to it that allows the launch.
-Wr B Retain the safeness and add a little push back and Forced Crouch when blocked.
-Wr 1[B ],B 8A+B should combo on ALL CHARACTERS please FIX this issue.( I have lost many RO's do to Hitbox Issues/Inconsistensies). 8A+B,B_[B ] could stand to be better at tracking Tech Rolls similar to SC4.(maybe add TC)
-4A+B,B NC at the very least on CH and Gi with a total damage of 30-45. Return the 4A+B,[ B ]UB from Sc2 but at 25-35(Doesn't combo but tracks, with early release and maybe a G cancel).
-3A+B,B / 44B+K,B longer B realease window between the Regular and UB and a quicker recovery after the G cancles.
-6B,2_8 Return the range to the Horizonal options 2_8 back to what they were in Sc4 or make the advantage better so it harder to Step the 2_8 follow ups. The Disadavantage on hit and block should be a little lower. This move was overly nerfed.
-Make 3B launch high enough to combo to on NH from all ranges.
-22[B ] Wall Splat consistenly. It has the property it just very situational and finky.
-66B BE either allow it to be hit confirmed (similar to Zwei 33B BE) or make it launch all the time not just CH.
-6B8 BE add more damageabout 10-15 more to this move and make the oppenent fall closer to Ivy so she can mix up better afterwords (around where 3B+K hits. For an example on what range they should fall in.)
-22B BE To do more 8-12 with with No AC when used in combos. Being abel to be JG and Gi it should be more worth while and flexable. If possible allow for a input to in Not BT.
-Make 1A+B faster please! It should i22-26, 32 is way to slow. If it must stay this slow make it Break guard in 5-8. Similarly with 11B (make this tech crouch faster and better damage or break faster or a little of each) and 11A (this needs a little bit of both a bit faster on the tech crouch and quicker on the attack/impact) they are really slow so can you either make them faster or make them break guard quicker 6-10.

Things I personally wish to see

-Give Ivy's new 66[ A ] on the second hit to be +3 on NH and CH stun. If not then make the 2nd hit a delayable command with adavantage on hit.
-3B+K - Put Back how 3B+k worked in Sc4 at close range. Make the this version a GB (+4 on block 45 damage KND on hit) instead of unblockable, that does not show up as a GB until it's to late to duck(no darking of the sky,or lighting effects on Ivy to warn the other player until its active unless it can be cancled).
-Replace Wp 6A,K with Sc4 6A,A and make the Third hit SM.(Even though this move is kind of bad, this is one of Ivy's Iconic moves and i hate to see it taken out.)
-Maybe add some adavantge to 214B on CH or a FC Stun like Sc4 Sw3B on NH.
-Sc3 Sw 1A Returned.
-Bring Back Wp1B.
-Return of 2A from sc2 ST, It think its called Lost Soul or Lost Souls. Maybe it could be WP 1[ A+B ], a decent speed, safe low(from mid range or farther) for Wp at 15-25 damage? it basically be faster version of 11A but with TC instead of AT.
-Sc4 Wp 6B_6Ba+b brought back please! 6B to get ring outs and to KND from Mid -Long range against opponents when they mess up/ do something dumb or are by the edge(Especially with RO Cannon pretty much gone, we should have a long range RO...This is still Ivy). 6Ba+b to hurt the Soul Gauge it should break in 6-12 and end in adv after the Gb and forced crouch. I think Ivy would really benifit from a Mid-Long range Attack that KND.

Hell no - I'm tormenting you.

(I'm actually learning Ivy, lol - I just won't use her competitively until she gets buffed. Your ass is getting trolled until that happens though.)

What, Too Much? Lol i tried to be Fair with my request/wishes.

Other ppl list might be very different from mines and would like to see what other Ivy players would want done. Ring and Sora might want somethings I didnt even think of, because it might not be in my playstyle but i tried to be well rounded in my request.

The only thing I think she needs is an easier way to do iCS...Ring and Link already showed Ivy is perfectly viable, she doesn't need buffs to compete.

@Kaz: don't worry about Syn, he's just trolling :P

IMO they definitely need to do something about her throw game in general, not only her CS/iCS but also her CE

A throwback to original CS grab animation, at least in iCS, would be nice. Complete with range and break windows.

Oh, and bringing back FC 3B / FC 3A+B. The feeling of emptiness with those inputs brings a tear to my eye.

The only thing I think she needs is an easier way to do iCS...Ring and Link already showed Ivy is perfectly viable, she doesn't need buffs to compete.
All Link and Ring proved is that they as players were good enough to win with basic fundamentals and solid play.

@Kaz: don't worry about Syn, he's just trolling :P

IMO they definitely need to do something about her throw game in general, not only her CS/iCS but also her CE

Yeah i figured that , I was responding more so because I wanted to see other ppls opinons on what they think she may need. I also agree about her command Throws all needing some tweaking.

You think you can be like them ? LOL wake up kid !

^^^ Incredibly stupid post, congrats.
I know they are well known players with incredible skills, but that's not the point: if they can win tournaments using Ivy and you suck with her, the problem isn't the character.

Winning a tournament less than a month post release is nothing to shout about in the grand scheme of things. If they are still winning in a couple of years, that is.

It's too late for this kind of discussion. The changes to Ivy have already been made and now we just have to wait and see. I will close this thread before it gets out of control, sorry Kaz.

I doubt Namco would listen to us anyway. It seems they don't really take any feedback from players here, the French or the people who worked on the Future Press Guide. To me that leaves only the Japanese players who are in direct contact with Project Soul. Let's hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back