Patroklos 236K after...

Kenjitsu_Hokori

[10] Knight
66B, 66B+K, 236K. Usually I use this combo but not cause of the damage but because of the oki because honestly how it sets up the opponent patro ends up on the side of the enemy making the mixup games great. Also a interesting attack with patro is WR A because on hit its a automatic turn for the enemy and more mind games.

But 236K in general is a great move only in certain situations but I believe thats one move that shouldnt be slept on.

Yeah JS 236K is a good combo ender and decent oki too. I used to do it after WR K A, works all the time. Never throw it out there though without a combo, it's unsafe as hell lol.

The best thing about this move is the meter you gain from it. Nothing beats it. Good oki, a few points lesser dmg but the meter gain is wow.

I really need to start using this move more. I haven't been that good with keeping pressure on grounded opponents outside of using 1K.

Yep. Been using this for a while myself. With the way I play pat, the meter gain is essential to my style.

236K I feel is underrated since I rarely hear about people using it but as i fought many others they're starting to see how great the OKI setup with 236k is and are more self aware. Plus you cant deny the epic flip pose he does when he does it xD

236K I feel is underrated since I rarely hear about people using it but as i fought many other they're starting to see how great the OKI setup with 236k is and are more self aware. Plus you cant the epic flip pose he does when he does it xD

This. With his basic upclose game, the positioning and meter gain you get with this combo ender is too good, and anything that leads to oki in this game is fantastic, given how strong oki is universally.

I'm excited to get home and test 236K. I rarely use the 236 series because it's unsafety (not to say I don't use it at all).

Is the meter gain really that good? How much less damage is it? Guess I'll find out soon.

Anything is worth a full meter... iWS K or step, iWS K into A, then CE is such bullshit ringout range. Build up 1 meter, and just look for that to win the round.

Yeah, I started using this, and it's really good. It's not really about the meter gain but more about the oki for me.

I'm excited to get home and test 236K. I rarely use the 236 series because it's unsafety (not to say I don't use it at all).

Is the meter gain really that good? How much less damage is it? Guess I'll find out soon.

Anything is worth a full meter... iWS K or step, iWS K into A, then CE is such bullshit ringout range. Build up 1 meter, and just look for that to win the round.

The meter gain is ridiculous especially if you catch a 66B twice and do 236K twice just to see your opponent shocked at how much you gained just from 2 flips. As for the Oki your close enough to play his only mind game tool he has. since Patro rarely rely on mind games and more on poking at his opponents, its a great option to have so he can open up his opponent even more.

Let's put it this way. If you use 66B 66B+K 236K as a post-gi combo. You gain back nearly ALL the meter you just spent. So yeah.

And yes. 236K nets you the best non-meter oki as well. Pretty much it's my ender of choice.

Let's put it this way. If you use 66B 66B+K 236K as a post-gi combo. You gain back nearly ALL the meter you just spent. So yeah.

Just tested this out and... wow. Free GIs all day, baby! Some of my worst fights are other players who relentlessly attack and don't allow me to pressure and maintain the pace of the battle with my pokes. Definitely going to try to abuse this.

it can be used after wra+b 3kk too, i prefer this to 3b or 66a+b, seems more consistent to me

THIS. I used to finish that combo with 2A+B or go for a tech trap with 8K, but not anymore.

236K will also combo off Sacred Scraper (sliding kick) and 236B BE (requires wall/edge)... and I'm not sure if it'll combo off 236AB

No, but it combos with 66b+g at wall.
Ps:new discover: jsb be js(very fast) jsk is combo, about 70 dmg from a i15 punisher. Not bad at all!

Back