Possession (PO) Stance and Transitions

OmegaXCN

[10] Knight
Thread for Taki's Possession (PO) stance in Soulcalibur 6 as of the E3 build of the game. It's still early and everything here is subject to change:

Notes:
Taki can no longer Possession Rush Cancel (PORC). She has to commit to a PO move or let the transition time out.

Taki can now hold the 4 direction to transition from a move into PO stance (BB 4, KK 4, PO A4, etc.).

1B (Natsu 4A low), 6A+B (new projectile), and Reversal Edge backflip cancel are the only moves that auto lock into PO without pressing 4

Please refer to this wonderful thread by GOLD Rock for gifs of each Taki move.

http://soulcalibur.fr/threads/taki-command-list-partielle-pre-release.14542/

I considered adding gifs to this thread, but for now I am favoring a nice clean list.

List of PO moves ------
PO 66 66
PO 22 22 22

PO A
PO 6A
PO 2_8A

PO B
PO bA
PO 6B
PO 2B

PO 2_8K
PO [K] (attack throw on hit)
PO KK
PO 3_6_9K

PO B+K (SC4 Hover B)
PO A+B

PO A+G
PO 66 A+G???

PO Transitions:

Unconfirmed transitions:
AA
6B

PO moves that can transition to PO-----
PO A
PO 2B
PO 3_6_9K

A moves ------
6A
4A
4AK

B moves ---------
BB
1B (auto transitions)
BA
BAK
BK
4BA
6B

K moves --------
KK
Jump KK

8 way run----

66_33_99 A
66_33_99 AA
22_88 A
11_44_77 K

Mekki-Maru-----
WS AA
6KA
2bA (quick cancel of 2b into mekki)
2BA (2B into mekki)
BT bA
a+bA (quick cancel of ninja cannon into meki)
A+B A (ninja cannon landing, and then mekki)
A+B A (can cancel ninja cannon into mekki before ninja cannon lands)

6B+K (Windroll)
6A+B (projectile) (auto transitions)
B+G (Cancels Reversal Edge about halfway through into backflip into PO)

Last edited:
With the 6A+B move, can she only perform that only once per half a Critical Edge Gauge earning?

-Your very first note seemed like a necessary nerf, like it or not. Sorry for not reading the link or the move list you've graciously jotted in and just jumping ahead only to comment and ask questions. Hm-hm.

@hwang24 : i don't think 6A+B costs meter, but i think it's improved (faster, Break Attack, invulnerability during PO Rush, like in her CE?) when in soul charge, which costs 1 Bar.

@OmegaXCN : Does PO 2B not transition into PO automatically? R0ck's list only has Gifs with it going into PO.

Back