Practice, anyone?

TrippalHealicks

[08] Mercenary
Hey, you dirty bastards! (i hate Nightmare)

Any of you whores wanna get together for some player matches to get me some Nightmare practice? :D

The fast and aggressive Nightmare players are especially welcome.

You dirty whores.

Ok, done with my Nightmare bashing.......get with me on Xbox live. "Body Hamm3r"

Wow funny...I wish I could play you. Teach you the fine art of fear.

You can! If you're a long-range guy (Zasalamel?), I'd love to fight. This thread isn't to boast, it's to get practice against these characters. I have a lot of trouble with the ranged guys, and need practice. :)

I'm on the box, but I don't have internet, also my gold subscription ran out so that live ID up there next to my name might not be what I'll be using (haha). But yeah, I don't mind playing online so whenever I get internet installed in my apartment (sometime this month) I'll remember this thread.

If your looking for some nightmare practice let me know... He is my main. Also if you want some game time with another Xianghua get ahold of supasaru.

I recently started learning him a couple of days ago,when i get the hang of his moves i can try to woop you a bit.

Well I have internet now. At the time of the post I didn't have internet in my apartment. I won't be playing Nightmare online anymore though.

hey add Razor Shultz if ya wanna spar with me, I'm OK at rushing with Nightmare, i'm big on keepin the pressure on. Also, i'm lookin for people to spar with so i can improve my own skills.

Back