Pyrrah versus Xiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say with the spinny brave edge move that Xiba does on the ground, you can block the first two hits then do a jumping A to guaranteed interrupt it. it is really sweet.

Anything I can combo after a 8A? 8A is much better than her other jumps because it gets her body further off the ground faster - at extreme range an 8K works, but 8A works at even close range after blocking the first two hits.

Actually Kana a 8A works better than blocking the brave edge, it is very easy to execute. I did it 20 times yesterday. Easier to block? Certainly.

Hm, are you saying after blocking the spinny low thing all the way through you have a guaranteed 236B4?

no offense man, but the video is posted twice in this thread as well as my own punishment thread. watch the video again and learn what is punishable.

I think Jaka has the meaning of "punish" muddled. Punish is not a mix up like 1K would be after blocking Xiba's 6BK. Punish is guaranteed damage off severe frame advantage - meaning that they can't come out of the cooldown part of their attack animation in time to block. Up to 62 damage off an i14 move (AS~B:4) is really amazing. It's bread and butter. Get used to working it in after blocking like 80% of lows if you are good with low blocks.

So apparently, you can beat all of Xiba's RM options with 22K. RM A gets ducked and RM B/K gets stepped, giving you 85 damage for free. It doesn't matter which transition he uses, either. Lol, this move is silly.

Edit: Actually RM AK will hit you and he gets 3kB for about 44 damage. However, it's still a guessing game that is not in his favor, as that move is -15 on block and 22K leads to twice the damage he'd get off of a successful guess. It's still a very strong option against that stance.

well ... 22k leads to her strongest non-CH and non-meter combo... and it is certainly MY favorite move ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back