Question needs answering.

LG Sweets

[09] Warrior
I am new to hilde, and I am somewhat confused... I have read through a couple threads and still don't totally seem to understan how the 25 second charge moves for A & B would ever be useful is combat. Even when I try to charge it for that long something always seems to interrupt it so I can't pull it off. Which leads me to my second question, what stuff interrupts the charge?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I am also new to 8wr, so if I posted this question in the wrong area, please go easy...

Nothing stops charging other then releasing the button or pressing another button with the same bind.
The main problem with charge moves is that they take too long to come out, they are roughly i36-i45ish so slow enough to react to, the B is extremely stepable and both charges are easy to see coming since you haven't used any A/B move for the full 31 secs.
Now for good points,
The A is fairly fast for a UB and can't be stepped. It does 100 damage and wallsplats into combo.
The B is so-so in terms of speed and is easy to step and punish. It does 180 damage, wallsplats into full bar combo and at mid range is the perfect counter for C3B as it takes a half step back and to the right and it looks like it TC's as well. I've had C3B whiff me twice (once against cedric, and once down here in australia) when pulling this off, so if you can play keep away for 31 secs, You can more than likely win by damage, but staying alive for 31 seconds is not that easy.

Back