Question re:- Unique character item destruction

Andrian

[01] Neophyte
Hi

I bought SC6 about 6 weeks ago. I never played another SC game before, and perhaps the main reason for buying it was the character generator.

I have made 95 characters and love the process. They are not quick throw-away efforts. I put a lot of love into them. (my job means I have a lot of free time).

like another person has said in this forum, I have written backstories for a few of them, and over time, I will write more. I never use the regular characters.

I am writing this because I wanted to hear some feedback from people that have been using Soulcaliber for many years.

I would really really appreciate the option to turn off item destruction in battles. It seems absurd that Project Soul made a very deep character generator and then our characters can loose 3 pieces with a lethal hit in the first round, and easily be undressed almost fully after 1 or 2 more lethal hits.

Why make it possible to create lovely unique characters if they can be destroyed so quickly and easily??

I make unique characters so I can see them. I don’t want to have them undressed.

To get around this irritating feature, I make many characters with a view to “when they loose XYZ item they will then look like this” .So I kind of make them in layers, but I’d rather not have to do that.

I read some Reddit posts that also wanted to have the option to turn on/off the item destruction feature. Are people holding this view a minority of SC6 customers? Is there any chance such an option could be inserted into the game? Have people been calling for this for years but been ignored? I don’t know , would love to hear some informed feedback on this.

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20191129143127.jpg

Back