Sandman's Sieg

Maxi-mum

[09] Warrior
Goddamn. The guy moves Sieg faster than I move Maxi.

Since I'm learning Sieg, and I have the basics down, how do you switch from side to chief hold from [A]? Sieg enters side hold and you have to 2_8B+K to enter chief hold. Someone please explain this because it would definitely up my gameplay with him.

Also, is there a video I can watch for the Sieg low JF? Thanks guys.

Oh, I also saw standing A to a low sweep like the second A from side hold AA. How is he pulling that off? Located at 6:55

Last edited:
Oh...just saw this my bad. Yeah 22k[A] is the first thing. It's bomb because it combos into SCH K BE on normal hit (I think it's actually +17). The second thing is 22kA2A, the A into low sweep. Jump attacks fuck them both up but you can theoretically do 22kAA if they start jumping. The low sweep is -7 on guard and +2 on hit I think. JF low is 22ka2A, timing on the K A A is Katy Perry's "Wide Awake", +3 on hit.

Highly underrated character. Safe damaging pokes from a good distance away, amazing horizontals, and surprisingly fast for the range and damage. Peeps sleep on this guy for sure.

But then again, every character seems amazing in comparison to Raphael. All he's got is his 6BB (which isn't even all that great anyway, oh boy a whopping 16 damage for an i12 punisher)

But yes, 22kA is practically bread and butter.

Back