SBS B.O.N.D Original Storyline/Story Mode

GF900000Returns

[09] Warrior
As some of yall know, I'm working on a fan dream game called "Super Battle Stadium B.O.N.D", an anime crossover game with DBZ, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, and One Piece.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/super-battle-stadium-b-o-n-d-fan-dream-game.9410/

Story mode features:
-Five 'scenario sagas'
-Boss battles similar to Storm 2 (big climatic fights w/special QTEs) and Ultimate Tenkaichi (Giant Boss Battles.).
-Free Roaming feature
-Shocking Twists like Gaara punching and kicking, Luffy doing an energy wave, etc.
-People using new techniques that never appear in the show or manga

Here are the saga scenerios:
New Saga
New Saga#2
Future Trunks' Current Story
Returning from Hell Saga
Journey to Planet Gammadora Saga
Last Resort Saga

Prologue to New Saga (name TBD)

TheDB Heroes, Naruto heroes, Bleach heroes, and One Piece heroes meeting each other at a club. Meanwhile a HUGE spaceship appears with a new villian and he creates Robo-Saibamen. All of the heroes fight all the saibamen while the main ones are one a hunt to look for the man who caused all the chaos in his ship.

Prologue to Journet to Planet Gamadora Saga

King Kai calls Goku over and told him that there's a group of villains trashing every planet in the galaxy and they are about to come to Earth next in a year in a half. Villians like Cell, Frieza, Super Buu, Orochimaru, Itachi, Pain, Kakuzu, Crocodile, and more are in the story. And Syn Shenron, Aizen, and Madara Uchiha are the ones behind all the mess, so the rest are going to do what they say.

Meanwhile Bulma tracked the villains down and they are at some kind of new planet similar to Mars. King Kai called Goku again and told them in a year in a half that they will be at a planet similar to Planet Vegeta and Earth fused together(name yet to be announced) before they get to Earth. Bulma and her dad spent the whole time building a huge ship for all the heroes to get in. Now a year in a half has passed and all the Heroes trained. However..... Goku said to the heroes if they can go to the without him momentarily so that he can train for longer at Kami's Lookout and then join in the fight later on.

Prologue to Last Resort Saga

After a unexpected but decisive battle between a tough bodygaurd and a traitor, all of the heroes heal the one who atoned for his sins and continued their journey to find the ones who are planning to go to earth and destroy ; Syn Shenron, Madara Uchiha(Tobi), and Aizen. Meanwhile the heroes found their lair and then the villians came out and effortlessly beat them.

Meanwhile Goku arrived at Gamadora in his new ship Bulma made for him. When he arrived he was shocked for what the villians did to the heroes. (mostly the main characters)

So once again, there are six sagas in the original BOND story, but I'm gonna start by the "Returning from Hell Saga" because the first three, I'm not really sure how the conclusions would end out. Gonna be starting the scripts later today. (It's 1:30 in the morning so I gotta go to bed)

Get ready for the scripts. I'll also explain about the boss battle sequences too! STAY TUNED!!!

Returning from Hell Saga
part 1 (cutscene and fight)
*It all begins when Tobi and Aizen were walking together in the Dragonball world talking about destroying planets in the entire galaxy.*
Tobi: "So... how are we going to rule over the galaxy?"
Aizen: "Hmmm.... I do not know. Maybe we ought to test out our powers to see what they can do."
Tobi: "And I thought you already did when you fought Gin and Tousen."
Aizen: "They were nothing but maggots, wanting to show off and - - what are those things?!"
Tobi: *gasp*
*they saw the seven dragonballs glowing as they come over to them*
Aizen: "what ARE these things"
Tobi: "According to my research of this world, I don't know"
*the dragon balls were rumbling while Aizen and Tobi were standing back*
Aizen: "This is bad!"
Tobi: "I believe we must retreat."
*the dragon balls cracked and turned white and transformed to the seven dragons which are the shadow dragons from Dragon Ball GT including the one-star leader, Syn Shenron*​
Aizen: "Interesting"
Tobi: "What are you people?"
Nouva Shenron: "We are the dragons who came out the dragon balls."
Syn Shenron: "We were born from negetive energy from a fight that has been finished a while ago. For we are....."
All Seven Dragons: "THE SEVEN EVIL SHADOW DRAGONS!!!"
*Tobi and Aizen claps while asking them questions*
Tobi: "Bravo!"
Aizen: "Very good entrance. One question, since you guys are evil just like us, do you guys have what it takes to destroy every single living planet of this pathetic galaxy?"
Tobi: "Peace is boring."
Naturon Shenron: "AH YESH! Peace IS boring."
*six of the dragons laughed while Syn Shenron was facepalming and shaking his head*
Syn Shenron: *in his thoughts* "I'm surrounded by idiots......"
Haze Shenron: "Ya see.... here's what we can do. I can shoot out blasts from my mouth, Naturon can send aftershocks, Nouva can use fire attacks while Eis can use Ice attacks, Oceanus can use water and air attacks, Rage can use electricity, and our boss....."
*Syn Shenron looks at Haze Shenron at the corner of his eye*
Haze: "Hmmm.... I dunno. Say man, what can you really do?"
Syn Shenron: *evil laugh* "You'll see."
*Syn powers up while the rest of the dragons including Tobi and Aizen were trembling*
Syn: "You two better move back."
Aizen: "Wh-What are you doing?"
Nouva Shenron: "Brother, wh-wh-what are you doing?"
Oceanus Shenron: "you don't have to show them you full power!"
Syn Shenron: "HAAAAAAH!!"
*Syn releases a green explosive barrier which made it destroy the rest of the shenrons and left a huge crater on the ground. Aizen and Tobi jumped 25 feet back from the barrier*
Tobi: "That is one powerful dragon. Maybe he could join us."
Aizen: "Maybe, but he might destroy us also."
*Tobi and Aizen were walking to the crater which is where Syn is at. Syn looked at them and asked them if they can show him their powers*
Syn: "So.... why don't you guys show me what you can do. How about a little sparring before we go? You two look like you can rule over the galaxy such as me."
Aizen: "Hmm... very well."
Tobi: "We'll show you!" *in his thoughts* "He'd better take it easy on us, because I am not about to think twice about asking him about his abilities!"
*the all get in their battle stances and then the cutscene ends*
BATTLE 1/EPISODE 62
PLAYER (teams): Madara(Tobi side) and Aizen​
OPPONENT: Syn Shenron​
CONDITIONS: Survive until time runs out (90 seconds)
To be continued in part 2.​

Back