SCIV's Story Mode>>>>>>>>>SCV's Story Mode

a prologue, 5 random fights, no cutscenes, and terrible endings don't make it a story mode. SC4, I loved playing you but the story mode left a bad taste in my mouth.

a prologue, 5 random fights, no cutscenes, and terrible endings don't make it a story mode. SC4, I loved playing you but the story mode left a bad taste in my mouth.
Lol there is one cut-scene exactly one per story, and it's the exact same one every time for every character right before stage 3 bonus character mini boss. You hear a weird pulsing sound then it shows the tower. Lol

Lol there is one cut-scene exactly one per story, and it's the exact same one every time for every character right before stage 3 bonus character mini boss. You hear a weird pulsing sound then it shows the tower. Lol
I forgot about that one. But to me, that doesn't count as a cutscene.

SC4 had a story? They might have not had the time to actually complete SCv's Story, but at least it's a story. SC4 is a piece of shit story wise. What story? None of it makes any damn sense, none of it.
Well considering that it was supposed to be the last game, the only story I got was Siegfried and Nightmare's. I mean, the two have been like mortal enemies and once again, they clash only this time, Siegfried sacrifices himself. With Ivy, she has sworn to destroy the evil sword and she attempts to sacrifice herself but her sword which is somewhat a living entity saves her as it is implied that it wants her to live a normal life. At least that's what I interpreted. The hint I got from Setsuka's ending was that she saw no reason to kill/fight so she returned home and continued on living a normal life. Yeah... ^^;

Well considering that it was supposed to be the last game, the only story I got was Siegfried and Nightmare's. I mean, the two have been like mortal enemies and once again, they clash only this time, Siegfried sacrifices himself. With Ivy, she has sworn to destroy the evil sword and she attempts to sacrifice herself but her sword which is somewhat a living entity saves her as it is implied that it wants her to live a normal life. At least that's what I interpreted. The hint I got from Setsuka's ending was that she saw no reason to kill/fight so she returned home and continued on living a normal life. Yeah... ^^;

I agree also.

Back