Scrub looking to get better

Rodahcul

[03] Disciple
Hello everyone,

Long story short, I played SCIII on PS2 way back when and loved it to bits but then kinda lost track of the series as a whole up until I saw the announcement of SCVI (which I pre-ordered for Steam).

I'm currently very much in love with the game but it's hard to find people geographically near me so that my internet doesn't turn the match into a power point presentation, and so here I am...

Hopefully I can pick up a few tricks and tips from all of you even if I don't find anyone to practice with.

Cheers.

I play on PC, and I main Xian... or rather Xian is the only character I've played for more than 2 minutes.

I'm interested in picking up a good ring-out character next, the choice is between Ziggy, Mina and Kilik, though I'm leaning towards Mina/Kilik more than Ziggy.

I play on PC, and I main Xian... or rather Xian is the only character I've played for more than 2 minutes.

I'm interested in picking up a good ring-out character next, the choice is between Ziggy, Mina and Kilik, though I'm leaning towards Mina/Kilik more than Ziggy.

Add me on Steam if you'd like to do some training. I'm a Xianghua main. Been playing her since Soul Calibur 2.

Steam Handle: SpaghettiViking

I certainly will; btw in case anyone wants to challenge or whatever, I'm Rodahcul on Steam and in-game as well.

Back