SCVI ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen

[08] Mercenary
I'm sure many of us want better offline content next time, i've long craved a mirror of tekkens tekken force mode for soulcalibur, you can't deny it would be extremely entertaining, throw in 2 player co op and stuff like interactive arenas/stages a few arcady power ups maybe and you will have hours of tremendous fun.

weapon master/edge master mode would be nice too

and i may aswell be the millionth person to say bring back the old characters, and stop throwing teenagers at us, many of the fans have been playing the games since the beginning, we are grizzly veterans and playstation shamans not fresh faced sword boners. i applauded namco for bringing back the edgemaster, but would it hurt to bring back the others like hwrang and li long? personally i'm feeling the need for an aged celtic broadswordsman, a middle aged drunkenfist fighter and an ancient wing chin master, i know the last two don't necessarily involve weapons and ae somewhat stereotypical but the idea of one or two facing all the steel barehanded is very romantic.

guest character ummm, have no idea, but people have been asking for dante for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back