Should I stop using the keyboard?

Knapf

[01] Neophyte
I'm currently playing the PC version of Soul Calibur 6 and .Recently I've been following those Combo guides on Youtube and I find that I'm unable to execute those combos properly using the WASD keys. I've heard people say that the keyboard is less suitable for VS games like Soul Calibur 6 so should I stop using the keyboard?Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I'm currently playing the PC version of Soul Calibur 6 and .Recently I've been following those Combo guides on Youtube and I find that I'm unable to execute those combos properly using the WASD keys. I've heard people say that the keyboard is less suitable for VS games like Soul Calibur 6 so should I stop using the keyboard?Sorry if this question has been asked before.
No problem. I'm no competitive player, so I'm not sure if I'm exactly the person you were going for. However, I'd say it's more important that what you're using is what you're comfortable with. I imagine it's awkward it difficult to use a keyboard for fighting games, but it's not like they can't be used. You'd probably just need a bit more practice with combos, since they are less precise. If you really want to use keyboard, I'd personally reccomend getting used to using the number pad on the right, since it allows for 8wayrun usage. Controllers are usually the easiest to get a handle on though. In the end, I guess it's better to use what you prefer, but I would say either controller or arcade stick, if you don't mind buying them are probably better, even if keyboard can still be used.

Hope that helps.

i agreed with Ukkesh. just using controllers are better. i have a Xbox One controller on my PC but only for emulators and it worked very well

Knapf- you can buy PC controllers at Amazon or eBay

Back